Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
the excursion is customized and allocated professional driver guides that will update the clients of all activities.
City Centre, Nairobi, Kenya
Returns to original departure point
- Transport to and from
- Entrance fee
- The Tour
- The services of an English speaking driver/guide.
- Minimum two persons. A child pays 50% accompanied by two adults
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Classic Journeys Africa
A tour at ngare ndare forest
My favorite part of the tour was swimming where buy rhe water was so clean and fresh having the best tour gaid nd …
Fantastic time in the Mara
This is a trip that you should definitely take. You is get value for your money and you are assured of having a gre…
Whole day safari with a very knowledgeable driver/guide. The company is very professional and everything was as agr…
A dream come true!
We couldn’t have been happier with our trip. They did not disappoint! Everything was better than we could have hope…
Safari in Kenya in the most beautiful places! You will find the ‘Big 5’ and other wild animals during this journey!
The Masai Mara is the best National Park! A must seen if you visit Kenya! Lake Naivasha allowed us to see eagles a…
Ambroseli, Ngorogoro, Serengeti and Masai Adventure
Great trip, fantastic guides and great lodges. Feb/Mar trip meant some rain (mainly at night) and lush grass, but …
Best holiday in Kenya!
My husband booked this trip as a surprise birthday present for me so I had no idea what to expect when I got onto t…
Amazing days in Kenya!
We had a fantastic trip in Kenya! Very good camps, good food and an exellent driver, Amir!! He shared lot of knowle…
Mr Mike Williams
My wife and I visited Northern Tanzania with two of our daughters both of whom were in their thirties whose work to…
Excellent Tour Operator / Highlights of Kenya and Beach
We went on a trip to Masai Mara, Lake Naivasha, Amboseli, Tsavo West and Diani Beach. Classic journey did an excel…
Unforgettable safari experience in Kenya & Tanzania!
Being an Argentinean family, we contacted our fellow countryman Justo Casal, from Merging Mundos in Kenya, who deve…
Excellent safari guides/lodging...we saw the Big Five plus a lot more!
Having never booked a safari, I was a bit hesitant to approach an independent operator without knowing their reputa…
Great safari in Kenya/Tanzania
I love the program for our 11 night safari in Kenya/Tanzania. I had great guides - Amir in Kenya and Maji and Tan…
7 day safari
Classic journeys were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Excellent service and our tour guide Moses was a joy to be…
9 days in Kenya
So much wildlife to see! I am into big cats and was fortunate to spot 8 cheetahs, plenty of lions, and a pair of l…
- Duration: 1–2 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: language_english_ffffe66c, language_french_ffffe66c, language_spanish_ffffe66c
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 189 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 442 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Daphne Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
- Daphne Sheldrick Wildlife Trust price starts from £36.05. Discover and book Daphne Sheldrick Wildlife Trust on Tripadvisor
- Daphne Sheldrick Wildlife Trust cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Daphne Sheldrick Wildlife Trust on Tripadvisor
- Daphne Sheldrick Wildlife Trust is hosted by Classic Journeys Africa. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Classic Journeys Africa on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Daphne Sheldrick Wildlife Trust on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Daphne Sheldrick Wildlife Trust on Tripadvisor