Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Mombasa is the oldest city (but the second largest city) in Kenya. It offers intrepid travelers a heady cocktail of fun, comprising of a cosmopolitan city, a major African port, ancient history, culinary delights, crazy party scene (locals call it “Mombasa Raha” – Swahili for “Mombasa Fun” or “Joy”), diverse cultures, great weather, fabulous beaches. Mombasa is reknown for its remarkable pearly white sandy beaches, historical sites, ancient architecture, dolphin sporting trips, deep sea fishing, snorkeling and is also the largest port in Eastern and Central Africa. It is said to be founded in 900 AD. For context, this is the same century when: Charlemagne the Great was crowned Emperor of the West by Pope Leo III; Algebra was invented; the Danish Vikings sacked London; and Viking chieftain, Rurik, led raids on Northern Russia and founded the first significant dynasty in Russian history called the Rurik Dynasty.
Day 1: Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi to Mombasa
Day 3: Haller Park
Day 4: Mombasa Marine National...
Day 5: Fort Jesus and Old Town
Day 6: Bombolulu Workshop and...
Day 7: Mombasa to Nairobi
- All local transportation including SGR Train return ticket
- All transfers
- Park fees (for both residents and non-residents)
- Entry/Admission - African Heritage House
- Entry/Admission - Haller Park
- Entry/Admission - Mombasa Marine National Park
- Entry/Admission - Fort Jesus Museum
- Entry/Admission - Old Town
- Entry/Admission - Bombolulu Workshops
- Items of personal nature (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Any increases of Government taxes and/or park fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Had an amazing and unforgettable experience with Mara Nomads Safaris. The team is committed to ensuring that you get value for your money and have an adventurous time, while maintaining high levels of professionalism and friendliness.
Date of experience: September 2020
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Mara Nomads Safaris
MARA NOMAD SAFARIS-Maasai Mara Trip.
I enjoyed one of the world's most spectacular,breathtaking and riveting wonders which is the wildebeest migration …
Amazing offers and Services
Mara Nomads Safaris tour guides were just friendly , and amazing guys, their services and offers are very good. I c…
Fun filled Safari.
The scenic views and the stopovers to document the fabulous memories. The whole trip planing was hustle free and th…
Mombasa sgr tour
I recently booked a tour with mara nomads safaris to mombasa. They had special offers to mombasa( 3 days and 2 nig…
- African Heritage House, Yatta Plateau, and 6 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 488 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 7 Days 6 Nights Mombasa North Coast SGR Luxury Package
- 7 Days 6 Nights Mombasa North Coast SGR Luxury Package will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book 7 Days 6 Nights Mombasa North Coast SGR Luxury Package on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 7 Days 6 Nights Mombasa North Coast SGR Luxury Package on Tripadvisor
- 7 Days 6 Nights Mombasa North Coast SGR Luxury Package price starts from £1,478.87. Discover and book 7 Days 6 Nights Mombasa North Coast SGR Luxury Package on Tripadvisor
- 7 Days 6 Nights Mombasa North Coast SGR Luxury Package cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 7 Days 6 Nights Mombasa North Coast SGR Luxury Package on Tripadvisor