Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Acrobatic Show Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Chaoyang Theater
- Tour guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Unless option with transfer is selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For Ticket Purchases Only: To get your entrance ticket, please go to the ticket office on the right side of Chaoyang Theatre. Please inform them of your Booking Reference/Confirmation Number and the Full Name used during booking.
- For Ticket Purchase + Roundtrip Transfer: Your driver will pick you up from your downtown Beijing hotel 1 hour before the Show starting time. You will be informed of the exact time before by the driver. You also need to get your entrance tickets from the ticket office by informing them of your Booking Reference/Confirmation Number and the Full Name used during booking.
- If you need to change dates, please contact the listed emergency number. Please do not go directly to the theatre to change your tickets
- Chaoyang Theatre address is: No.36 North of Dongsanhuan Chaoyang District, Beijing. In Chinese it is 朝阳剧场, "杂技飞翔" - 朝阳区东三环北路36号
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
One of the most amazing things I’ve ever seen, cannot vault the performance. There was snacks on site and the staff even let us store our backpacker rucksacks during the show. A must see in China
Date of experience: January 2020
the performers were incredible. The only down side was the venue which is less than impressive, was hoping for a beautiful or at least interesting building and auditorium.
Date of experience: November 2019
Brilliant performance! Highly recommended! Sit back( or grip your seats) and enjoy the show! 1 hour duration and definitely value for money!
This was a great show with traditional Chinese acrobatics, contortionists, and motorcycles in "globe of death." Lasts about 60 minutes, never a dull moment. Kids would love it also. Great value. Ordering tickets online worked perfect, and necessary since the show was sold out.…
Date of experience: October 2019
2 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: VariArts Travel
Free entry as a foreigner
Don't bother with pre-booking tickets. I was there in October 2019. I presented my passport at the ticket booth an…
Sichuan Opera: Shufeng in Chengdu
This was a fantastic experience for my children and I. The Opera was excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed dressing u…
If you go yo Guilin it means you should take Li river Cruise, they pick you up from you hotel and the others from o…
Dynamic but limited show
The show is at times breathtaking in the physical dynamism of the performers. It is a great spectacle - superb colo…
Ticket at the gate
It was easy to buy tickets on the spot with cash. Locals use other Chinese apps for tickets and payment solution. I…
I didn't expect this show to be as high quality as it was. It was absolutely excellent and I will for sure go back …
A long line of boats but a fantastic view!
We had a giggle as we were expecting a leisurely cruise along the river but there were no less than 50 large ferrie…
Good trip and park area with garden and temple of heaven. Also you can see a lot what chinese people do to relax an…
Waking The Great Wall
The Great Wall id a wonderful place to visit, to take pictures and video. If and when you visit The Great Wall drin…
Worthwhile trip with kids. My boys (10 & 6) really enjoyed the show and was one of their highlights of the trip
Trip advisor never sent me my voucher!
After having paid for my entrance weeks in advance, I was required to buy a brand new ticket upon entry because Tri…
Breathtakingly beautiful lakes
This group of 5 or 6 lakes connected by small water falls are is stunningly beautiful with the background snowy mou…
A super way to celebrate a Golden Wedding Anniversary!
We spent about five hours there on our wedding anniversary last July. It was a splendid experience. We took two fri…
What an absolutely phenomenal show. We would highly recommend it and will certainly go to see it again, if we end u…
Great show but....
The show was great and very well thought out and very creative. There were so many vibrant colors and effects it wa…
- Chaoyang Theater
- Duration: 1h 10m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 140 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 5,228 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Chinese Acrobatics Show Tickets at Chaoyang Theatre
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Chinese Acrobatics Show Tickets at Chaoyang Theatre on Tripadvisor
- Chinese Acrobatics Show Tickets at Chaoyang Theatre price starts from £26.19. Discover and book Chinese Acrobatics Show Tickets at Chaoyang Theatre on Tripadvisor
- Chinese Acrobatics Show Tickets at Chaoyang Theatre cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Chinese Acrobatics Show Tickets at Chaoyang Theatre on Tripadvisor
- Chinese Acrobatics Show Tickets at Chaoyang Theatre is hosted by VariArts Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VariArts Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Chinese Acrobatics Show Tickets at Chaoyang Theatre on Tripadvisor