Reserve Now & Pay Later
Beijing Full-Day Tour: Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (41)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Boost your Beijing sightseeing and visit three UNESCO World Heritage Sites in a day—Summer Palace, the Temple of Heaven, and the Forbidden City. This action-packed excursion saves time waiting in long ticket lines as entrance tickets are included, as well as hassle-free round-trip transport and a tasty Chinese restaurant lunch.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)Stop: 30 minutes -See details
- 2Forbidden City-The Palace MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Temple of HeavenStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)Stop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Tick off three UNESCO-listed Sites in a day, including Summer Palace
- Get around Beijing with ease—door-to-door transfers are included
- Enjoy commentary from an English-speaking tour guide
- No hunger pangs—a tasty Chinese lunch is included
- English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off services are available within the 4th Ring Zone of Beijing City.
- All admission tickets as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Hotel accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- You will receive details about tour guide and exact pickup time in your voucher the day before. And the tour guide will also call you via hotel or leave a message for you about pickup time the night before tour.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. We try to meet individual requirement but can NOT 100% satisfy. Thank you for your understanding.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Overall this tour was awesome! We enjoyed visiting all the different historical sites but could of done without all the stops at the pearl warehouse, the jade warehouse the herbal medicine place oh wait... the foot massage part of that was awesome! Yes there is a lot of…
Date of experience: March 2019
I want to give a shoutout to Sally for such an amazing trip! She was an EXCELLENT tour guide that was highly informative and pleasant to be around for the entire excursion. She also gave us amazing recommendations on restaurants to check out and additional sites we should visit.…
Date of experience: December 2019
This was actually one of the least enjoyable days of our tour. I wanted to go here as this tour included Tiannamin Square. This was such of a historical place, how could you miss it. It was very crowded and a long day with tons of walking (be prepared)! I found this to be quite…
Date of experience: May 2019
I have traveled extensively and have never had a better tour guide. Cactus met us on time. She was knowledgeable and pleasant. She went out of her way to explain and show us the sites. Lunch was delicious and plentiful. She knew all the best places for photos. But the best thing…
Thank you Sally for being such a wonderful tour guide! She and our driver Mr. Xu took great care of my friend and I during the tour. Sally shared knowledge about not only the sites we saw, but also about Chinese culture. She also knew great spots for photos. It was lots of fun…
Date of experience: November 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: The Trippest Mini Group Tours
After a long flight, seeing the placard with my name was quite relaxing.Although the driver did not speak English, …
Wonderful tour. Had a fabulous tour guide Susie who was very knowledgeable and very professional. There was only t…
WILLIAM IS THE BEST TOUR GUIDE EVER HAD!
Wonderful experience at the great wall! Woderful place and William was the best tour guide I ever met. He took care…
Amazing tour with tour guide Jin
I had the most memorable time in this short trip around Beijing and the Great Wall. I not only got a feel for the s…
Amazing tour thanks to our wonderful guide Jin!
An amazing tour with Jin, a very knowledgeable and flexible Beijing local who cares about your comfort and who know…
Jerry & Mei
We had the most incredible tour of Beijing & the Great Wall with Jerry our guide & Mei our driver. Nothing was a pr…
Walking tour of Forbidden City
We did a 4 hour tour with Cactus, who was a great tour guide, with loads of information while also keeping our two …
Just do it!
We had an amazing day with enough time at the Great Wall to go from one end to the other end and back. Probably not…
Amazing Day in Beijing!!
Tom was my tour guide and he took us to see the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square and the Great Wall, it was an amaz…
Amazing Beijing 2 Day Tour
I just returned from a trip to China in the last week. While I spent most of my time in the southern part of the co…
Great tour with Tom, highly recommend
We had a great tour with Tom to the forbidden city & Great Wall at Mutianyu. Tom was really knowledgable and a grea…
Very nice journey at Mutianyu Great Wall with our guide Sunny
Very nice day seing the Mutianyu Great Wall in Winter with the snow around on the mountains ! Everything was well o…
Our tour guide, Cactus, really showed us a great time. We had limited time in Beijing and managed to check off ever…
Nice trip to the Forbidden City
The process was simple, all you needed was the passport you booked the ticket(s) with. For me this included the ent…
I did the Forbidden City and Mutianyu Great Wall small group tour. When they picked me up, I was informed that I wa…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 211 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,232 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,802 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,354 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 135 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 541 travellers!