Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atTemple of Heaven1 Tian Tan Dong Lu, Dongcheng Qu, China, 100061East gate of the Temple of Heaven, take metro line 5th, get off at Tian Tan Dong Men station, walk out of exit A2 天坛 东门 售票处See address & details
- 1Temple of HeavenStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Temple of HeavenStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Hall of Prayer for Good HarvestStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Beijing Tai Chi or Kung Fu Experience ClassStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atTemple of Heaven1 Tian Tan Dong Lu, Dongcheng Qu, China, 100061East gate of the Temple of Heaven, take metro line 5th, get off at Tian Tan Dong Men station, walk out of exit A2 天坛 东门 售票处See address & details
Temple of Heaven, 1 Tian Tan Dong Lu, Dongcheng Qu, China, 100061
Returns to original departure point
- Licensed, private, local guide
- Professional Tai Chi master instruction
- Bottled mineral water
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
- Entry/Admission - Hall of Prayer for Good Harvest
- Entry/Admission - Beijing Tai Chi or Kung Fu Experience Class
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Please kindly leave your Beijing local contact number if available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
I have frequently encouraged people to try TaiChi, and always said "one day" I'll try it myself. Well, my first lesson in the park at Temple of Heaven, led by a master, was truly informative and encouraging to continue.
Date of experience: August 2018
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Beijing Tai Chi or Kung Fu Experience Class
We booked this experience on our last day in Beijing. Yu, our instructor, met us at the East Gate of the Temple of …
We booked a private Tai Chi lesson with Eric our Tai Chi Master - he was brilliant, we enjoyed every minute of the …
My husband and I had Tai chi and Kung Fu lessons. Eric is a excellent Master and before the booking he gave us all …
KUNG FU CLASS
We took the kung fu class. Eric (THE TEACHER) he was great he taught us a lot. Eric met us at the local park. We st…
Felt like we were ripped off by a larger company
While reading many reviews, it seemed as though we would be learning from Eric. This was not the case. He walked in…
Tai Chi Lesson Part 2
I had the pleasure of seeing Master Eric for the second time a few weeks back while I was in Beijing on business. M…
Private Tai Chi master.
We had a private Tai Chi class on the grounds of the Temple of Heaven. Very memorable, such a lovely day.
I signed up for a private 1/2 day tour of the Temple of Heaven and a Tai Chi Lesson. Eric met me at my motel even t…
What a great experience!
We had the good fortune to experince a Tai Chi class with Eric! It was just my husband and myself as well as our so…
An awsome workout hour with Eric Liu
Me and my friend wanted to Try Tai Chi While we were in Beijing, so we contacted Eric Liu personally via our hotel …
Steffen Petro S00
Exeptionally teacher in tai chi. It is very easy to understand his english. He also takes time to teach you the mov…
Eye-opening introduction to Tai Chi
My friend and myself had a short time before our flight back home to meet Eric in the Temple of Heaven for a introd…
Tai Chi and Martial Arts
This was a wonderful experience with Master Eric. I did not expect to learn about martial arts in the intro session…
Meaningful introduction to tai chi
I called Eric Liu and arranged for a one-hour session later the same day. It was exactly the kind of experience I w…
Tai Chi with Eric
Eric is an excellent Master in Tai Chi, who not only teaches Tai Chi as such, but also shares the broader context o…
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 5,210 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,802 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 676 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Temple of Heaven and Tai Chi Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Temple of Heaven and Tai Chi Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Temple of Heaven and Tai Chi Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Temple of Heaven and Tai Chi Tour?
Temple of Heaven and Tai Chi Tour price starts from £58.92. Discover and book Temple of Heaven and Tai Chi Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Temple of Heaven and Tai Chi Tour cancellation policy?
Temple of Heaven and Tai Chi Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Temple of Heaven and Tai Chi Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Temple of Heaven and Tai Chi Tour?
Temple of Heaven and Tai Chi Tour is hosted by Beijing Tai Chi or Kung Fu Experience Class. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Beijing Tai Chi or Kung Fu Experience Class on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Temple of Heaven and Tai Chi Tour on Tripadvisor