Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Cuandixia VillageStop: 3 hours - Admission includedYour friendly guide will pick you up from your downtown Beijing hotel in the morning. Then you will be transferred to the lush, fertile valleys that are home to beautiful Cuandixia Village (2-hour driving time). It is located on an ancient post road in a mountainous border region, the village boasts around 70 well-preserved courtyard homes, some of which date back to the Ming dynasty, built into the side of a hill. Once a trade hub for coal, fur, and grain, today Cuandixia is a popular subject for photographers and painters. A great way to start exploring is by a 2-hour circular walk that starts at the steps leading up into the village and brings you all the way to the top of the hill for stunning views of both houses and valleys. After this, enjoy a traditional countryside lunch in a local family restaurant and perhaps make friends with some locals, before exploring the beautiful landscapes around the village by some of the well-marked trails. After around five hours in Cuandixia, return to your climate-controled vehicle for the 2-hour drive back to Beijing.Read more
- Private Tour
- Licensed English speaking tour guide
- Private driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local authentic lunch
- Entrance ticket
- Gasline, Patrol, Parking, Toll fee
- Bottle of water
- Entry/Admission - Cuandixia Village
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Lily's Beijing Tour Guide & Car Service
My wife and I had two great tours with Sherry
Sherry did a fantastic job showing us some of the best and most important sights in Beijing. She had already booked…
The best guide
When life gets back to normal and you want to explore Beijing Jerry will take care of you. He was great, informativ…
Very well organised, excellent guide
We were met by our guide Sally at our hotel who outlined what we would do that day. Then it was off to Tiananmen Sq…
Excellent Summer Palace Tour
My partner and I really wanted to see the Summer Palace in Beijing so we organised this half day tour not knowing i…
Our tour was comprehensive and Sherry was great and easy to communicate with!! Sherry was knowledgeable and accommo…
The tour was comprehensive and Sherry was great!! Sherry was knowledgeable and accommodating. She made sure everyo…
GREAT WALL AND TOUR
Really well organised and interesting tour of Forbidden City and Great Wall. Jerry our tour guide was brilliant, so…
We booked two tickets and only put in one passport. We got reminded that both numbers are needed so we sent them. I…
Great tour and amazing place!
Linda was our guide and was very professional and informative. Most of the time her English was great but at times …
Best possible layover in Beijing!
We had a wonderful time with our guide Lena. From the beginning to the end, everything was perfect ; excellent engl…
Astounding, Breathtaking, Magic , Memorable , Professional
This by far was one of the most amazing days I have had. SUSAN was my guide for the day and she was MORE THAN AMAZI…
Amazing place huge palace really WoW
It was fantastic and magical all st once! The place has an ancient energy very unique with a story to tell around e…
Linda and Xie were amazing! Seamless pick up from the airport and we had an amazing tour of the wall.
Beijing day tour
The tour was amazing! Linda Su was so helpful and knowledgeable! From the time we were picked up until the end it w…
Great way to spend a day in Beijing
I was traveling for work with two colleagues and we had one day for some exploration. What a great tour- a perfect…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1957 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 975 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about All Inclusive Private Day Trip to Cuandixia Village from Beijing
- All Inclusive Private Day Trip to Cuandixia Village from Beijing will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book All Inclusive Private Day Trip to Cuandixia Village from Beijing on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book All Inclusive Private Day Trip to Cuandixia Village from Beijing on Tripadvisor
- All Inclusive Private Day Trip to Cuandixia Village from Beijing price starts from £129.83. Discover and book All Inclusive Private Day Trip to Cuandixia Village from Beijing on Tripadvisor
- All Inclusive Private Day Trip to Cuandixia Village from Beijing cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book All Inclusive Private Day Trip to Cuandixia Village from Beijing on Tripadvisor