Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mutianyu Great WallStop: 4 hours - Admission includedYour English speaking guide and private car will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel. Heading to the Great Wall at Mutianyu section. It will take about 1 hour and half to arrive. Once you have arrived at the The Mutianyu Great Wall, take your time to marvel at this wondrous structure and the surrounding hillsides that look north toward Mongolia. The Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of the year. Built mainly from granite, the pass at Mutianyu is an appropriately unique section of the Great Wall. Then, you will be heading to a local restaurant for lunch, it will take about 40 minutes there. Afterwards, you will visit the Panda House in west part of the city. The giant panda is the rarest member of the bear family and among the world's most threatened animals. The giant panda is listed as endangered in the World Conservation Union's (IUCN's) Red List of Threatened Species. There are about 1,600 left in the world and you will see a few here. After the panda visit, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing.Read more
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (For hotels with the 4th ring road of Beijing City)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fee to Panda House and Great Wall
- Cable car round trip or ski lift up and toboggan ticket
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
Lucy was lovely, the wall was beautiful and the toboggan ride so much fun! My phone ran out of power so Lucy took some photos on her phone and shared the afterwards by email.
Date of experience: January 2020
Jimmy is a very friendly guide and speaks very good English. He takes care personally of his guests. Highly recommended.
1 Helpful vote
The service provided by Lucy is outstanding. She has the knowledge of the history, place of important. She plan the trip such a wonderful way the trip was pleasant. I strongly recommended her as my Private tour guide for the next trip and to my friends who are visiting Beijing
Date of experience: May 2019
1 Helpful vote
We've traveled as a family all over the world, and have done several tours. However, this tour has to top the list of ONE OF THE BEST we've EVER done! First off, Jimmy is an AMAZING tour guide. He spent so much time enriching our experience with little bits of really…
Date of experience: April 2019
2 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Discover Beijing Tours
Good Tour with Linda!
Fluent in English (and Chinese of course) and energetic, it was great to have Linda as our day tour guide. She made…
JIMMY! The best!
This tour was AMAZING. Although it was a rainy day, Jimmy brought sunshine. He was very knowledgable, purchased o…
The BEST Day !!!
This day is one I will never forget. We went on the fourth of July... the HOTTEST day. Lucy took us to a private …
Becky was a fabulous tour guide.
This review is a long time in coming, we visited China last year 2019 in March/ April. We were a private party of …
My partner and I landed in Beijing the night before and we wanted to experience Chinese cuisine the next day so we …
Our guide, Becky was amazing. She was very knowledgeable about the history of the zoo and surrounding areas. She al…
Great tour combo if you've seen great wall and forbidden city.
Our guide Lucy was waiting for us ahead of schedule in the hotel lobby. We followed the itinerary and were able to…
Perfect for my overnight stay
This tour was perfect for the few hours I had in Beijing. Pick up and drop off from Hotel very handy. It was a cond…
Highlight of my trip to Beijing
My tour guide Lucy showed up at my hotel early and prepared. We embarked on a perfect day of serious walking and hi…
Great tour for a short trip to Beijing
Lucy took me on the tour of the Summer Palace, she was very knowledgeable and a great companion for the day (she ta…
Best tour guide in Beijing!!
We had a great time on our tour with Jimmy. He knew every historical fact about Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City…
Private tour of forbidden city
The forbidden city and tiananmen are a must-see when visiting Beijing. Jimmy was a great tour guide and pre-purchas…
Great Wall is great fun
Lucy and her driver took us around Beijing. An amazing highlight was seeing the Great Wall (held together by sticky…
.......Jimmy is a Great Tourguide, very knowledgeable and fun to listen to. Absolutely recommendable!
Great Guided Tour with Susan
We had a really entertaining and informative tour with Susan. Good english, attention to detail and made the histor…
- Duration: 8–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,957 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 633 travellers!
from £59.41* £74.27
Popular: Booked by 1,611 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 148 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Beijing Private Tour to Beijing Panda House and Mutianyu Great Wall
How much is Beijing Private Tour to Beijing Panda House and Mutianyu Great Wall?
Beijing Private Tour to Beijing Panda House and Mutianyu Great Wall price starts from £117.12. Discover and book Beijing Private Tour to Beijing Panda House and Mutianyu Great Wall on Tripadvisor
What is the Beijing Private Tour to Beijing Panda House and Mutianyu Great Wall cancellation policy?
Beijing Private Tour to Beijing Panda House and Mutianyu Great Wall cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beijing Private Tour to Beijing Panda House and Mutianyu Great Wall on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Beijing Private Tour to Beijing Panda House and Mutianyu Great Wall?
Beijing Private Tour to Beijing Panda House and Mutianyu Great Wall is hosted by Discover Beijing Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Discover Beijing Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Beijing Private Tour to Beijing Panda House and Mutianyu Great Wall on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Beijing Private Tour to Beijing Panda House and Mutianyu Great Wall?
On average, this experience will take approximately 8h. Discover and book Beijing Private Tour to Beijing Panda House and Mutianyu Great Wall on Tripadvisor