Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Red Theatre Beijing Kung Fu ShowStop: 2 hours - Admission includedIn the evening, our guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel from 6:30PM to 7:00PM, transfer you for the wonderful Chinese Kung Fu show at Red Theater. The Kung Fu show performed daily at Beijing Red Theatre is called The Legend of Kung Fu. The story is about how a young boy fulfills his dream of becoming a Kung Fu master. The show is a mix of traditional martial arts and modern theatre, presenting impressive Kung Fu skills, great acrobatics and beautiful dance. No speaking from the actors and English subtitles are provided on a screen to keep you informed of the storyline. Since its debut in 2004, the show has attracted global tourists and Kung Fu lovers to Beijing and explore the real Chinese martial arts and culture. When the show starts, your tour guide and driver will leave. Our service ends. After the show, you need to go back to your hotel by yourself.Read more
- Hotel pick-up
- Air-conditioned tour van or bus
- Entrance ticket (Normal seat）
- Entry/Admission - Red Theatre Beijing Kung Fu Show
- Return transfer
- All meals
- Tipping to guide and driver
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We pickup from most of downtown hotels in Beijing. The pickup place is hotel lobby.
- Children aged between 3 & 11 or senior should bring along their passports or identity cards and present for entry.
- The pickup time is between 18:10 to 18:30. Actual pick-up time will be given at the time of reservation.
- If you are late for pickup, our tour guide will not wait, the tour coach will leave without you.
- No refund for confirmed booking or no show.
- How to join in this tour from airport: The nearest meeting place is Holiday Inn Express Beijing Dongzhimen. Address: No. 1 Chunxiu Road, Dongcheng District, Please take 44 minute airport Express Train. Train departs in every 10 minute from Terminal 2. Then you get off at Dongzhimen Station, walk for 14 minute to Holiday Inn Express Beijing Dongzhimen to meet with your tour guide. Take the same train back to airport. All transfer cost is paid by yourself.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The driver did not show up and we had to take a taxi and buy the tickets ourself which was much much cheaper!
As per the previous review, we got our hotel to ring the booking company the day before and confirm our booking, The gentleman who collected us had excellent English, he explained due to the African/China summit we were collected early because of traffic hold ups. He pointed out…
Date of experience: September 2018
2 Helpful votes
We arrived in our lobby at the time instructed to no driver. We got our hotel to ring the local number provided. The local representative Mr Michael WANG said he had no record of our booking. We leave tomorrow so can't rearrange. The show starts in less than an hour and we'd…
3 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Century Holiday Beijing
Just drive through by car
Stunning view when you drive through by car, the gorges are massive. We stopped a couple of hours at the viewing ar…
Great Beijing Experience!
Our Beijing tour was great, we managed to visit Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace. The tour was fa…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,957 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 129 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 993 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Beijing Night Tour: Kung Fu Show with Transfer
What time does Beijing Night Tour: Kung Fu Show with Transfer start?
Beijing Night Tour: Kung Fu Show with Transfer will start at 6:20 PM. Discover and book Beijing Night Tour: Kung Fu Show with Transfer on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Beijing Night Tour: Kung Fu Show with Transfer?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Beijing Night Tour: Kung Fu Show with Transfer on Tripadvisor
How much is Beijing Night Tour: Kung Fu Show with Transfer?
Beijing Night Tour: Kung Fu Show with Transfer price starts from £25.39. Discover and book Beijing Night Tour: Kung Fu Show with Transfer on Tripadvisor
What is the Beijing Night Tour: Kung Fu Show with Transfer cancellation policy?
Beijing Night Tour: Kung Fu Show with Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beijing Night Tour: Kung Fu Show with Transfer on Tripadvisor