Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Take advantage of the Beijing airport's stay time and get unforgettable tours and superb experiences! See two of Beijing’s most famous landmarks on a full-day tour that starts from pick up from the airport followed by the Great Wall then the Ming tombs, enjoy our VIP pass direct drive to the entrance of the Great Wall to save your time, and also enjoy a delicious Chinese style lunch at the foot of the Great Wall.Learn about the sights from your informative guide throughout a memorable tour.
- Airport transfer
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Private air conditioned vehicle
- Warm coats
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling)
- Cable car
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you are not able to go through customs for any reasons, please take your own responsibility. There is no refund for the same day cancellation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This trip was the trip of a lifetime for our family tour and it will be our bestt tour before we stop talking about it. Our general experienced from start to finish when organizing the trip to china with this travel agent was great. This travel agent is an excellent listener…
Date of experience: July 2018
Everything they provided was fantastic!! all rounded service and the communication was effective and to the point. The process was carried out smoothly and entirely to my satisfaction in a professional and friendly approach as nothing is too much trouble for them because their…
Date of experience: March 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Best tour guide
Best tour guide ever!! Ronner explained all the details of the city, the Great Wall, and the Summer Palace to us. H…
January 26 2020 layover tour
Travelling from London to Beijing, with a 7 hour 55 minute layover before our next flight to Manila, we researched …
Amazing Tour and Breathtaking Views!
I booked this tour last minute and was immediately contacted saying they were able to accommodate us. Linda was our…
group layover tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and the Forbidden City
what a trip! joining the group tour was the best decision i made after travelling solo for business and having a la…
Beijing 3 days tour
I honestly can’t say there were any low points on this trip in fact the views and scenery were unreal. Coming back …
We arrived in Beijing for a 12 hour layover but the timing was two hours late as planned initially because of fligh…
Xi'an Night Tour and the great Musical Fountain Show
being a solo traveler on this trip i was so scared and needed an agent who can get me safely from point 1 to 2. Thi…
All Inclusive Beijing Group Tour to Ming Tomb and Badaling Great Wall
Very thrilling. The city tour was great and the coach was comfortable. The day was very hot, but the car was comfor…
MUST DO - JENNY AND TEAM WERE AMAZING
We had a 12 hour layover in Beijing so we decided to book the private Mutianyu Great Wall Tour. This experience tot…
Private Beijing Layover Tour
Jenny met us as instructed. We were very late due to a delay. But the company was able to adjust everything accord…
Had a 23hr layover in China and was super excited to visit the Great Wall with friends. Unfortunately, the whole to…
Loved the flexibility of booking a layover tour with China Tours. Had a great time. Our guide Jenny was GREAT. W…
Great Wall Tour
Very efficient and great way to see the Great Wall. I had limited time in Beijing and a flight out late afternoon.…
I arranged this tour via email & it was so easy, even having people at 2 seperate hotels. We paid 240yuen each (10 …
Henry was a good and fun tour leader. Happy to be in this tour along with others. Totally recommended!
- Mutianyu Great Wall, Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling)
- Duration: 8–11 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 677 travellers!
from £111.33* £139.16
Popular: Booked by 1364 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 129 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Beijing Layover Tour to Ming Tomb and Mutianyu Great Wall with Airport Transfer
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Beijing Layover Tour to Ming Tomb and Mutianyu Great Wall with Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Beijing Layover Tour to Ming Tomb and Mutianyu Great Wall with Airport Transfer price starts from £133.46. Discover and book Beijing Layover Tour to Ming Tomb and Mutianyu Great Wall with Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Beijing Layover Tour to Ming Tomb and Mutianyu Great Wall with Airport Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beijing Layover Tour to Ming Tomb and Mutianyu Great Wall with Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Beijing Layover Tour to Ming Tomb and Mutianyu Great Wall with Airport Transfer is hosted by ChinaToursNet. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ChinaToursNet on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Beijing Layover Tour to Ming Tomb and Mutianyu Great Wall with Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor