Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Escape from bustling Beijing for a leisure trip to nearby city-Tianjin with a private guide, take the sightseeing boat on Haihe River and enjoy spectacular views on both sides lined with highlighted historical buildings. Make memories surrounded by historical and a cultural atmosphere along the walking street as you get served with a dizzying array of local snacks. The round-way high-speed bullet train is inclusive.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tianjin Haihe Cultural SquareStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Ancient Culture Street (Gu Wenhua Jie)Stop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Boating in the Haihe
- 2nd high-speed train
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Culture Street (Gu Wenhua Jie)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Well organised and amazing highlights of China we are happy we chose this tour. Our family had the time of our lives! Chinatoursnet.com made everything run so smoothly from coordinating our drivers and connecting flights to finding the best hotels in the area. This vacation went…
Date of experience: July 2018
i could not possibly be more happy with the overall experience. We were in great hands all throughout both the planning stages and the trip itself. The company strike the perfect balance between guiding activities and providing a support system, while also giving plenty of free…
Date of experience: March 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Best tour guide
Best tour guide ever!! Ronner explained all the details of the city, the Great Wall, and the Summer Palace to us. H…
January 26 2020 layover tour
Travelling from London to Beijing, with a 7 hour 55 minute layover before our next flight to Manila, we researched …
Amazing Tour and Breathtaking Views!
I booked this tour last minute and was immediately contacted saying they were able to accommodate us. Linda was our…
group layover tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and the Forbidden City
what a trip! joining the group tour was the best decision i made after travelling solo for business and having a la…
Beijing 3 days tour
I honestly can’t say there were any low points on this trip in fact the views and scenery were unreal. Coming back …
We arrived in Beijing for a 12 hour layover but the timing was two hours late as planned initially because of fligh…
Xi'an Night Tour and the great Musical Fountain Show
being a solo traveler on this trip i was so scared and needed an agent who can get me safely from point 1 to 2. Thi…
All Inclusive Beijing Group Tour to Ming Tomb and Badaling Great Wall
Very thrilling. The city tour was great and the coach was comfortable. The day was very hot, but the car was comfor…
MUST DO - JENNY AND TEAM WERE AMAZING
We had a 12 hour layover in Beijing so we decided to book the private Mutianyu Great Wall Tour. This experience tot…
Private Beijing Layover Tour
Jenny met us as instructed. We were very late due to a delay. But the company was able to adjust everything accord…
Had a 23hr layover in China and was super excited to visit the Great Wall with friends. Unfortunately, the whole to…
Loved the flexibility of booking a layover tour with China Tours. Had a great time. Our guide Jenny was GREAT. W…
Great Wall Tour
Very efficient and great way to see the Great Wall. I had limited time in Beijing and a flight out late afternoon.…
I arranged this tour via email & it was so easy, even having people at 2 seperate hotels. We paid 240yuen each (10 …
Henry was a good and fun tour leader. Happy to be in this tour along with others. Totally recommended!
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
from £109.87* £137.34
Popular: Booked by 1,364 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 195 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,037 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Tianjin City and Haihe River Boating Tour from Beijing by High-speed Train
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tianjin City and Haihe River Boating Tour from Beijing by High-speed Train on Tripadvisor
- Tianjin City and Haihe River Boating Tour from Beijing by High-speed Train price starts from £184.04. Discover and book Tianjin City and Haihe River Boating Tour from Beijing by High-speed Train on Tripadvisor
- Tianjin City and Haihe River Boating Tour from Beijing by High-speed Train cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tianjin City and Haihe River Boating Tour from Beijing by High-speed Train on Tripadvisor
- Tianjin City and Haihe River Boating Tour from Beijing by High-speed Train is hosted by ChinaToursNet. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ChinaToursNet on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tianjin City and Haihe River Boating Tour from Beijing by High-speed Train on Tripadvisor