Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at亮马桥站C东南口Sanyuan Bridge, Chaoyang, Beijing, ChinaAround 7:00am: Subway Liangmaqiao Station (C) Exit *If have any update will contact with guest after booking.See address & details
- 1Gubei Water TownStop: 8 hours - Admission includedAbout this activity Duration 10 hours Skip the line Instant confirmation Excellent English tour guide Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund Highlights Experience the magnificent sun set at the Great Wall Visit Gubei Water Town, an ancient canal village nestled in the shadows of the Great Wall Itinerary 08:50 Meet at Guomao, Subway Station Exit F of Line 1 and 10 09: 20 Meet at Wangjing West, Subway Station Exit B of Line 1 and Line15 Exit D 11:30 Arrive at Gubei water and tour in the town including lunch 16:00 Visit Simatai Great Wall 20:00 Drive back to downtown Beijing Please note: The itinerary below is subject to change based on weather and traffic conditions of the day. In such case, please follow the organizer's suggested tour program Full description After departing Beijing by bus from the meeting point, you will arrive a beautiful Southern China-style ancient town surrounded by a lake — Gubei Water Town, which is located near the world-famous Simatai Great Wall and the beautiful Yuanyang Lake. The town possesses an old-fashioned simplicity and elegance. Row upon row of houses, old quartzite streets and long Hutongs show the style and features of the old town. River channels are scattered between streets; houses near the river are bathed in sunlight. When night falls, Gubei Water Town presents a tranquil and cozy atmosphere. Most spots of the attraction are open to the public, such as the Blocks of the Republic of China, the Old Camp Site, the Water Streets Region, the Wolongbao Folk Culture Region, the Old Village at Tang River Region, and the Local Accommodation Region. After lunch, we proceed on foot to the Simatai Great Wall, which has fewer visitors compared to the Badaling section. The Simatai section is renovated and commercialized later than other sections so it maintained the most original look of the Great Wall. It is divided into the north and south sections by Simatai Reservoir. You can have your own time to hike and fully enjoy the beautiful scenery on site. The tour will leave Simatai at around 8:00 PM and you will be dropped off at the original meeting point.Read more
- You'll end at亮马桥站C东南口Sanyuan Bridge, Chaoyang, Beijing, ChinaAround 7:00am: Subway Liangmaqiao Station (C) Exit *If have any update will contact with guest after booking.See address & details
亮马桥站C东南口, Sanyuan Bridge, Chaoyang, Beijing, China
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- The entrance tickets of GuBei town and SiMaTai Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Gubei Water Town
- Cable car in the SiMaTai Great Wall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: The Great Wall Tour by Lotto Tours
We got picked up from our hotel by a mini van that took us to a pickup point to get in a large coach. Our guide spo…
I love the trio. Mutianyu is really breathtaking and even my Chinese friends who only went to Badaling told me they…
Pickup 6am to 7am at hotel then drop off at 5 popular transit stations around 5:45pm. Lunch was adjusted due to bei…
Our tour guide Jen was amazing. Friendly and knowledgeable. Perfect English. The communication from Lotto Tours…
Lucy is amazing
Lucy was such an accommodating and lovely host. She made the whole experience really wonderful and communicated eve…
Had a great time at the Wall with this group! The tour guide Lucy was very friendly and helpful, and the the tour w…
This tour was just fantastic!
We had a great time at the great wall of China! This is by far the most memorable one amongst what we did in China.…
Our tour guide Lucy was so nice she explained some history about Mutianyu Great Wall and gave us a lot of suggestio…
My husband and I were recommended this tour by a friend and we were very pleased! We were picked up near our Airbnb…
Great views, helpful tour guides
The tour team Lucy and Mr Chang are really helpful and informative about the history and guiding us to the attracti…
Amazing To Visit The Great Wall
Was promptly contacted the night before about the pickup time at our hotel. The bus arrived exactly on time. Susie …
Great experience on the wall
The tour guide contacted me at around 8pm on the previous night of the tour to let me know what time the pick-up wo…
Great wall but not so great tour
We got a call at 10 p.m. that we would get picked up at 5:40 next morning. The driver was on time though to pick up…
Great Tour and Guide!
All credit to Lotto Tours - we got to the Great Wall and then due to poor weather (heavy rain and lightning), the c…
Amazing experience ESPECIALLY FOR THE PRICE.
Our tour guide Sussie was so great at explaining everything about the Mutianyu site as well as very intentional wit…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,957 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,802 travellers!
from £59.79* £74.73
Popular: Booked by 1,611 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 432 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bus tour to Gubei Water Town and Simatai Great Wall
Which attractions will I visit with Bus tour to Gubei Water Town and Simatai Great Wall?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bus tour to Gubei Water Town and Simatai Great Wall on Tripadvisor
How much is Bus tour to Gubei Water Town and Simatai Great Wall?
Bus tour to Gubei Water Town and Simatai Great Wall price starts from £49.85. Discover and book Bus tour to Gubei Water Town and Simatai Great Wall on Tripadvisor
What is the Bus tour to Gubei Water Town and Simatai Great Wall cancellation policy?
Bus tour to Gubei Water Town and Simatai Great Wall cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bus tour to Gubei Water Town and Simatai Great Wall on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Bus tour to Gubei Water Town and Simatai Great Wall?
Bus tour to Gubei Water Town and Simatai Great Wall is hosted by The Great Wall Tour by Lotto Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Great Wall Tour by Lotto Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bus tour to Gubei Water Town and Simatai Great Wall on Tripadvisor