Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atDrum TowerDrum Tower, Shi Cha Hai, Dongcheng Qu, ChinaYour guide will meet you at the entrance of Beijing Drum Tower. (you can walk to Drum Tower if you take subway line 8 or line 2).See address & details
- 1Shichahai Scenic ResortStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Great Leap Brewing Original #6Stop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end atDrum TowerDrum Tower, Shi Cha Hai, Dongcheng Qu, ChinaYour guide will meet you at the entrance of Beijing Drum Tower. (you can walk to Drum Tower if you take subway line 8 or line 2).See address & details
Drum Tower, Shi Cha Hai, Dongcheng Qu, China
Returns to original departure point
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Hutong BBQ and Hutong countyard meals
- Taste 6 kinds of Beijing craft beer
- One cup yoghurt or one frozen yoghurt pop
- Private tour
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We did this tour with Nico and could not recommend it more!! He took us to amazing spots for dumplings, noodles, and BBQ, with lots of great local beer as well. Easily the best meal of our entire trip. A must do when in Beijing - and make sure to request Nico!!
Date of experience: December 2019
Our group did more of a food tour than a beer tour, due to our interests, and it was perfect! Nico did a wonderful job taking us to local places to try authentic Chinese food. I never expected to love the food so much. Nico was very accommodating, knowledgable and personable. He…
Date of experience: October 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Catherine Lu Tours
Best trip we ever had!
We were in beijing for 3 days and had Peter as our guide. From the very beginning he was personable, very helpful …
One of the best trips we ever went on!
We went to Beijing and had a trip we‘ll never forget. Our tour guide was considerate of all our wishes and enabled …
Fantastic Beijing trip! Couldn't have asked for more.
We had an INCREDIBLE time with Lena on our Catherine Lu tour of Beijing! Lena was a fantastic tour guide, really kn…
Wonderful visit with Joyce!
We did a Beijing Private Tour with Joy and had a wonderful set of visits! We were able to come up with a customized…
I forgot my password to tripadvisor and the reason I got a new one was this tour! We were treated to a fabulous pri…
7-Day Private Tour
From the get go, our communication with Catherine Lu tours was top notch. We did a 2 city, 7-day private tour. From…
4 cities, 12 days with Catherine Lu tours
Jenna from Catherine Lu Tours came up with great itineraries for our stays in Chengdu, Hangzhou, Xi’an and Beijing.…
Great Knowledge, Amazing Places & Good Food
The 3 things most travelers are looking for when taking on an adventure. Booking was very easy with plenty of conta…
Wonderful Day in Beijing
This full-day private tour to Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, and the Great Wall did not disappoint. We appre…
20 hour layover: an incredible experience
Amazing day tour began with our driver picking us up in hotel lobby. Our guide was Joyce and she was truly a joy- s…
Beijing Private Tour
We had two families (8 people) on our first trip to China. Catherine Lu Tours was amazing. From Jenna helping us ma…
Joyce was amazing!!!! She spoke excellent English, knew so much about all the sites, made things as comfortable as…
We toured Beijing with Joyce and she was fantastic. So full of knowledge, interesting facts and she always knew whe…
Private One-Day Tour of Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Great Wall, Bird's Nest/Olympic Park
Outstanding tour and overall experience. Very easy to book, and Catherine Lu was highly responsive and accommodati…
Great Day! Highly Recommend
We did this private tour on our last day in Beijing and I would highly recommend this tour. Our tour guide was Joyc…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,958 travellers!
from £43.25* £54.06
Popular: Booked by 644 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Beijing Craft Beer Fans Hutong Dinner Tour
- Beijing Craft Beer Fans Hutong Dinner Tour price starts from £122.69. Discover and book Beijing Craft Beer Fans Hutong Dinner Tour on Tripadvisor
- Beijing Craft Beer Fans Hutong Dinner Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beijing Craft Beer Fans Hutong Dinner Tour on Tripadvisor
- Beijing Craft Beer Fans Hutong Dinner Tour is hosted by Catherine Lu Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Catherine Lu Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Beijing Craft Beer Fans Hutong Dinner Tour on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Beijing Craft Beer Fans Hutong Dinner Tour on Tripadvisor