Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Particularly for first-time visitors who don’t speak Chinese, a private guide can transform the Beijing experience. Say no to hustlers and discover the city on this door-to-door private tour. Check off three of Beijing’s biggest attractions—Tiananmen Square, The Temple of Heaven—and stroll through historic hutong alleys. Choose between morning or afternoon tours to suit your schedule
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Temple of HeavenStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Qianmen Main Street MallStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4DashilanStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Liulichang StreetStop: 30 minutesSee details
- Excellent English Speaking Tour Guide
- Taxi fare (Within 3rd Ring Road)
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Taxi fare at your own expense (Outside 3rd Ring Road)
- Any other expenses that not listed as included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Had a wonderful afternoon and evening with my tourguide Maggie. It was a private tour, so she was able to adjust some of the schedule points to my wishes. She is super friendly and dedicated to her job, her English is great. She gave me a lot of helpful and interesting…
Date of experience: October 2019
1 Helpful vote
We enjoyed the above 4 hour trip very much thanks to Lina our friendly guide. She was very experienced und spoke perfect English. Her catching laughter created a very personal atmosphere. Her explanations were interesting und she could answer every questions. Next time we would…
Date of experience: September 2019
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Sunflower Tours China
A wonderful way to experience another culture.
We had an amazing night learning how to make dumplings with Sunflower. We learnt the way to make them that she has …
Fun and informative cooking class!
Sunflower is a wonderful cook and tourguide who simultaneously can teach you how to make delicious Chinese food (we…
A wonderful way to learn a new skill!
We had a wonderful time cooking with Sunflower Li! Not only is she a great chef and teacher, but a wonderful host …
Amazing dumplings and host!!!
So much fun making your own dumplings at home! I wouldn't have thought that they turned out to be so delicious but …
Fun and instructive team event! With Sunflower everyone can do yummy dumplings
I have booked Sunflower's online cooking event for my team in Germany. The organisation was very easy because Sunfl…
Great Cooking Class
We booked Sunflower for an Online Cooking Class for our company. We all had so much fun making yummy dumplings with…
This was a great experience! I was a little nervous to make the dough from scratch, but Sunflower's instructions we…
Dumplings 8000km from home!
We had used Sunflower (Lei Li) as a guide in Beijing and had the best few days zipping between the sights and amazi…
Fun and Yummy!
This was my first virtual cooking class, and what a treat it was! The ingredient list and other important details w…
BEST ZOOM COOKING CLASS
This was such a fun class! We learned how to cook delicious pork and veggie dumplings from scratch (including the d…
Fun With Sunflowerli
We had such a good time and Sunflower was very flexible as I live in CST. She gave options of what I could make, s…
Fun with Sunflower!!!
This was so much fun and the food was amazing! Her dumplings were simply perfect and when I told her I would have …
A must do! Amazing cooking experience with Chef Sunflower!
Sunflower was such a pleasure to work with before and during our lesson! She does a wonderful job making sure you h…
What a Great Class!!
I can’t believe what a great one on one class this was. Sunflower is an excellent teacher. She explained things w…
Laugh, cook and learn!
Special occasion? Virtual team building event? Craving for authentic Beijing-style cuisine but can’t dine out (or t…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,364 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 647 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 4-Hour Private Tour: Amazing Beijing City Highlights
- 4-Hour Private Tour: Amazing Beijing City Highlights price starts from £70.65. Discover and book 4-Hour Private Tour: Amazing Beijing City Highlights on Tripadvisor
- 4-Hour Private Tour: Amazing Beijing City Highlights cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 4-Hour Private Tour: Amazing Beijing City Highlights on Tripadvisor
- 4-Hour Private Tour: Amazing Beijing City Highlights is hosted by Sunflower Tours China. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sunflower Tours China on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4-Hour Private Tour: Amazing Beijing City Highlights on Tripadvisor