Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This is a NON-SHOPPING bus tour showing you how magnificent and beautiful the Great Wall is by hiking for around three hours. We choose the wild part - Jinshanling where is less crowd than other sections. The winding wall along the ridge looks like a big dragon sleeping on the mountain. You will be amazed by the landscape all year round whether green vegetation or white snow covering the mountain. The iconic picture of the Great Wall was taken in Jinshanling.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Jinshanling Great WallStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedAround 5:40am-7:30am pick up from your hotel in downtown Beijing. (Picking up area: hotels within 2nd ring road, if it’s over the limitation, please go to McDonalds restaurant nearby exit C, Dongzhi Men Subway Station of Line 2 at 07:40 or exit A, Agriculture Exhibition Station of Line 10 at 07:50.) We offer fast breakfast on the way. Arrival at Jinshanling Great Wall around10:00am. Jinshanling Great Wall is located about 130 km from downtown Beijing. Hike from the east section of Jinshanling Great Wall to the General Tower. The Jinshanling Great Wall was first constructed built in the Ming Dynasty. The famous general, Xu Da, of the early Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) supervised and directed the construction of the Great Wall. Later, Qi Jiguang led a number of defense works while guarding the north area in 1567. The trip hike is about 6 km and takes about 3 hours. Each tower has its unique feature and look. There are relatively less crowded here at Jinshanling Great Wall, it is a nice place to explore the Great Wall in Beijing. After lunch, Return to downtown and drop-off along Dongzhimen subway station, north entrance of Wangfujing pedestrian street or Qianmen Meishi street McDonald's for your selection.Read more
- Fast breakfast
- Entrance tickets
- English Speaking tour assistant
- Free Hotel Pick-up (within 2nd ring road)
- Return to downtown and drop-off along the subway station
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Shuttle bus fee
- Fee of cable car
- Tips to the guide and driver
- Travel insurance for your coverage of injury or accident
- Own expense
- Entry/Admission - Jinshanling Great Wall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please provide your hotel name and address in Beijing
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: China Educational Tour
We went in November, so it was pretty cold in the morning, with the early start. It does take a bit of time to pick…
Whistle stop and average
With a lot packed in I will break this down step by step: Pick up - late, I had to run to the main road, drove to …
This is to highlight the professional handling of the tour package of Tour China@China.com whose services we had availed
I had an occasion to visit China, its two great cities, Beijing & Shanghai. I booked for the services of a tour co…
Tian Sq, Forbidden city, Great wall and mr Lee not so great
The tour started off with mr lee the tour guide rushing us and everybody after we got pick up. mr lee was rude and …
Excellent Guide Jennifer in Beijing
On our China trip with CET we had a two day visit of Beijing. We had excellent guide Jennifer. Very profesional, g…
Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, and Mutianyu Great Wall Tour
Good value tour - our guide was very knowledgeable and helpful. Downside was visit to health clinic with a hard-sel…
Excellent Beijing Guide - William
We were a group of 27 and travelled to Beijing in Oct 2019. We enjoyed our time with William from China Educational…
A must-experience when in Beijing (Forbidden City and Great Wall)
The forbidden city has history to boot, the Great Wall equally impressive. The tour guide was knowledgeable, the ex…
Excellent tour, great value for money
Spent the day with Michael at Tiananmen Square, forbidden city and the wall. We were picked up around 7am and it wa…
Best Beijing Guide- William!
We had William as our guide for 5 days during our stay in Beijing. He was absolutely wonderful and went above and b…
Fabulous Beijing experience with William!
We had a wonderful 5 days in Beijing with William. He went over and above to meet the needs of our group! William h…
Excellent dry knowledgeable tour guide and wonderful trip despite huge overcrowding at the Great Wall.
Great tour with Mr. Leo
The tour was the same as itinerary. The transportation was clean & comfortable with a gentle driver. My tour guide…
Memorable Days in Beijing
Our guide, Vivi, helped us make the most of our 3 days in Beijing. She is knowledgeable, accommodating, fun and alw…
I love Carrie!!! She was great! She gave us plenty of time to wander around and explore on our own, the forbidden c…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,957 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,362 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 677 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about NO SHOPPING Bus Tour: Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking
What time does NO SHOPPING Bus Tour: Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking start?
NO SHOPPING Bus Tour: Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book NO SHOPPING Bus Tour: Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with NO SHOPPING Bus Tour: Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book NO SHOPPING Bus Tour: Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking on Tripadvisor
How much is NO SHOPPING Bus Tour: Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking?
NO SHOPPING Bus Tour: Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking price starts from £49.86. Discover and book NO SHOPPING Bus Tour: Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking on Tripadvisor
What is the NO SHOPPING Bus Tour: Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking cancellation policy?
NO SHOPPING Bus Tour: Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book NO SHOPPING Bus Tour: Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking on Tripadvisor