Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Immerse yourself in a Chinese cultural activity, by having a calligraphy plus ink and brush painting experience in Beijing. This workshop lets you make your own work of art. Benefit from having both a guide and a local artist by your side, you’ll practice using the tools of the trade: brushes, ink and paper. Then try your hand at writing Chinese characters in an artistic style and paint the famous Chinese Artist's work. All necessary supplies are provided, take your completed work home as a special souvenir of your cultural experience.
- Private tour
- Hotel pick up for hotels within the 3rd ring road of Beijing
- Chinese tea
- Professional tour guide
- One-way private transfer
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Age under 4 is free to join
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Unique Beijing Tours
Anson was our tour guide. He spoke great English and had tons of knowledge about the neighborhoods we were walking …
Best Shopping Day Ever!
My friend and I decided to spend the last day in Beijing shopping. We came across this activity on Trip Advisor an…
Had a nice Tour trough the Tiananmen Area
We had a great time with our guide Lucy. We started at the Square and the Gate of Forbidden City before walking to …
Very nice and friendly person. Good to learn more about Beijing. Nice chance to see chinese culture.
A taste of real Chinese food
We were met by our guide Linda at our hotel. Linda took us on an amazing tour over more than 3 hours around Beijing…
Great private tour with Linda
I recently booked a private tour with Linda and it was a very enjoyable day. Linda was very punctual, friendly and…
Lucy’s Excellent 2 hour Forbidden City Tour
My girlfriend and I very much enjoyed the tour of the forbidden city! It started by walking through the Tiananmen S…
Min Li F00
Overall, we enjoyed the personable experience and the story telling. We had our tour with Anson. And he made the to…
Highly recommend this tour!
Jimmy was our tour guide and he was exceptional! He spoke fluent English, was flexible by including a stop at a fav…
A comprehensive tour of Beijing’s Bird’s Nest
It was a marvelous evening walking tour in and out of the Impressive Beijing Bird’s Nest Olympic Stadium. Our tour …
Private city tour in Beijing
Punctuality, good and friendly service. Special thanks to Mark Yu, very good English speaking, excellent knowledge …
This tour is AMAZING!
My girlfriend and I took this tour with Lucy and LOVED IT! It was just us three hanging out and walking through Hut…
Quick guided tour of Beijing
Linda was fabulous! We could not have had a better guide. Our stay in Beijing was very short, only a partial day, b…
Transit Visit to Beijing
Linda, our tour guide, wanhis a most welcoming host to Beijing and China, especially in the confusing flurry of tra…
Trip to the Great Wall
While the commune architecture is interesting the best part of this trip is the private access to the Wall. We wer…
- Nanxincang Culture and Leisure Street, Unique Beijing Tours
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,960 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,364 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,802 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 3-Hour Tradtional Ink and Brush Painting with Calligraphy Workshop in Beijing
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 3-Hour Tradtional Ink and Brush Painting with Calligraphy Workshop in Beijing on Tripadvisor
- 3-Hour Tradtional Ink and Brush Painting with Calligraphy Workshop in Beijing price starts from £104.87. Discover and book 3-Hour Tradtional Ink and Brush Painting with Calligraphy Workshop in Beijing on Tripadvisor
- 3-Hour Tradtional Ink and Brush Painting with Calligraphy Workshop in Beijing cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3-Hour Tradtional Ink and Brush Painting with Calligraphy Workshop in Beijing on Tripadvisor
- 3-Hour Tradtional Ink and Brush Painting with Calligraphy Workshop in Beijing is hosted by Unique Beijing Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Unique Beijing Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3-Hour Tradtional Ink and Brush Painting with Calligraphy Workshop in Beijing on Tripadvisor