This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dingling Underground Palace, Ming Tombs, Changling Town, Changping District, Beijing 102213 China
1. Pick up travelers from hotel on departure time and then drive to Ming Tombs and visiting Dingling Tomb (the Underground Palace). Dingling is the underground mausoleum of Emperor Wan Li. The Underground Palace Halls, a labyrinth palace building, were the first royal tomb excavated in accordance with plan in China.
2. End the visit of Ming Tombs at about 11:15. Before having lunch (12:00), travelers have 45 minutes to have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is very famous special local product, it was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
3. Have traditional Chinese lunch at restaurant.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Road, Huairou District, Beijing China
4. Drive to the Mutianyu Great Wall. Sightseeing on Mutianyu Great Wall for 2 hours. Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of the year. The wall winds its way over 1000 meters to the crest of a mountain before turning sharply and dipping downhill, forming a triangle known as the Ox-Horn Wall.
5. On the way to your hotels, we also arrange a short exterior visit to "the Birds Nest, water cube"---the main Olympic Stadium now being built for the 2008 Olympic Games.
6. Driving the travelers back to their hotel.
Duration: 4 hours