Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
China's history is one of the oldest and most heavily preserved in the world, The Forbidden City, the Summer Palace, and the Temple of Heave. The day starts out with a trip to the Forbidden City, the most famous palace complex in China. It stands as the edifice of royalty from the Ming Dynasty to the end of the Qing Dynasty. Visit the Palace Museum and view priceless, carefully preserved artifacts from eras long past. After lunch, you head to the Summer Palace, one of the grandest palaces constructed in Chinese history. This complex is full of lakes and gardens, and was built during the Qing Dynasty. Explore the palace's lovely, romantic grounds and marvel at the advancement of architecture during the time period that allowed it to be built.
- You'll start atMeridian Gate4 Jing Shan Qian Jie, Dongcheng Qu, China, 1000098.00am : We meet at the Meridian Gate.See address & details
- 1Forbidden City-The Palace MuseumStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)Stop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atSummer Palace19 Xin Jian Gong Men Lu, Haidian Qu, China, 100091Summer PalaceSee address & details
Meridian Gate, 4 Jing Shan Qian Jie, Dongcheng Qu, China, 100009
Summer Palace, 19 Xin Jian Gong Men Lu, Haidian Qu, China, 100091
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English tour guide
- The tickets of Forbidden city , Summer palace
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: The Great Wall Tour by Lotto Tours
We got picked up from our hotel by a mini van that took us to a pickup point to get in a large coach. Our guide spo…
I love the trio. Mutianyu is really breathtaking and even my Chinese friends who only went to Badaling told me they…
Pickup 6am to 7am at hotel then drop off at 5 popular transit stations around 5:45pm. Lunch was adjusted due to bei…
Our tour guide Jen was amazing. Friendly and knowledgeable. Perfect English. The communication from Lotto Tours…
Lucy is amazing
Lucy was such an accommodating and lovely host. She made the whole experience really wonderful and communicated eve…
Had a great time at the Wall with this group! The tour guide Lucy was very friendly and helpful, and the the tour w…
This tour was just fantastic!
We had a great time at the great wall of China! This is by far the most memorable one amongst what we did in China.…
Our tour guide Lucy was so nice she explained some history about Mutianyu Great Wall and gave us a lot of suggestio…
My husband and I were recommended this tour by a friend and we were very pleased! We were picked up near our Airbnb…
Great views, helpful tour guides
The tour team Lucy and Mr Chang are really helpful and informative about the history and guiding us to the attracti…
Amazing To Visit The Great Wall
Was promptly contacted the night before about the pickup time at our hotel. The bus arrived exactly on time. Susie …
Great experience on the wall
The tour guide contacted me at around 8pm on the previous night of the tour to let me know what time the pick-up wo…
Great wall but not so great tour
We got a call at 10 p.m. that we would get picked up at 5:40 next morning. The driver was on time though to pick up…
Great Tour and Guide!
All credit to Lotto Tours - we got to the Great Wall and then due to poor weather (heavy rain and lightning), the c…
Amazing experience ESPECIALLY FOR THE PRICE.
Our tour guide Sussie was so great at explaining everything about the Mutianyu site as well as very intentional wit…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,957 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,802 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 993 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Forbidden City&Summer Palace City Share Tour With Lunch
What time does Forbidden City&Summer Palace City Share Tour With Lunch start?
Forbidden City&Summer Palace City Share Tour With Lunch will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Forbidden City&Summer Palace City Share Tour With Lunch on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Forbidden City&Summer Palace City Share Tour With Lunch?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Forbidden City&Summer Palace City Share Tour With Lunch on Tripadvisor
How much is Forbidden City&Summer Palace City Share Tour With Lunch?
Forbidden City&Summer Palace City Share Tour With Lunch price starts from £37.36. Discover and book Forbidden City&Summer Palace City Share Tour With Lunch on Tripadvisor
What is the Forbidden City&Summer Palace City Share Tour With Lunch cancellation policy?
Forbidden City&Summer Palace City Share Tour With Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Forbidden City&Summer Palace City Share Tour With Lunch on Tripadvisor