Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Explore the natural beauty of the UNESCO World Geologic Park at Yuntai Mountain located in Jiaozuo city of Henan Provence from Beijing by bullet train. Experience the towering mountains, fascinating gorges, luxury trees, various waterfall, spring, brook and lakes. Learn about the park’s incredible history from your private tour guide, and challenge yourself at the glass bridge! The entire walkway is mostly transparent, allowing visitors to literally look at the world beneath their feet. Take a break from your exploration to savor lunch at the local restaurant, then you can choose to be transferred back to Beijing or to your hotel in Zhengzhou. This private tour includes 2nd class bullet train tickets, entrance fee, tasty local lunch, a English-speaking local private guide and transport by private vehicle.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byBeijing West Railway Station
- 1Yuntaishan GeoparkStop: 4 hours - Admission includedUpon arrival, meet your friendly local tour guide, heading directly to the UNESCO World Geologic Park at Yuntai Mountain which takes about 2 hours Yuntai Mountain features most in natural scenery, including towering mountains, fascinating gorges, luxury trees, various waterfall, spring, brook and lakes and so on. Apart from enjoyable view, you can also feel the rich culture. Seven sages in Wei and Jin Dynasties have lived in Baijia Cliff for over twenty years. The Yuntai Mountain has its own glass bridge! The entire walkway is mostly transparent, allowing visitors to literally look at the world beneath their feet.Viewing the mountains from the glass bridge was simply marvellous – a 360 view of the place. Yuntai Mountain boasts 11 scenic spots, and please choose 1 or 2 of them to visit (It is impossible to complete all of them in a day or two, your tour guide will give suggestions): • Red Stone Valley • Tanpu Valley • Quanpu Valley • Zhuyu Peak • Diecai Cave • Macaque Valley • Zifang Lake • Wanshan Temple • Baijia Cliff • Qinglong Valley • Fenglin Gorge After the tour finished, you can choose to be transferred back to your hotel in Zhengzhou (Booked on your own). Or take the evening bullet train back to Beijing (3 hours). Once arrives, your driver will pick you up at Beijing West Railway Station and transfer you back to your hotel in Beijing City. Note: You will take the train on your own, your local English speaking tour guide will meet you in Zhengzhou.Read more
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off( for hotels within the 4th ring road)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Train Tickets
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Yuntaishan Geopark
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants (for booking your bullet train ticket in advance)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Discover Beijing Tours
Good Tour with Linda!
Fluent in English (and Chinese of course) and energetic, it was great to have Linda as our day tour guide. She made…
JIMMY! The best!
This tour was AMAZING. Although it was a rainy day, Jimmy brought sunshine. He was very knowledgable, purchased o…
The BEST Day !!!
This day is one I will never forget. We went on the fourth of July... the HOTTEST day. Lucy took us to a private …
Becky was a fabulous tour guide.
This review is a long time in coming, we visited China last year 2019 in March/ April. We were a private party of …
My partner and I landed in Beijing the night before and we wanted to experience Chinese cuisine the next day so we …
Our guide, Becky was amazing. She was very knowledgeable about the history of the zoo and surrounding areas. She al…
Great tour combo if you've seen great wall and forbidden city.
Our guide Lucy was waiting for us ahead of schedule in the hotel lobby. We followed the itinerary and were able to…
Perfect for my overnight stay
This tour was perfect for the few hours I had in Beijing. Pick up and drop off from Hotel very handy. It was a cond…
Highlight of my trip to Beijing
My tour guide Lucy showed up at my hotel early and prepared. We embarked on a perfect day of serious walking and hi…
Great tour for a short trip to Beijing
Lucy took me on the tour of the Summer Palace, she was very knowledgeable and a great companion for the day (she ta…
Best tour guide in Beijing!!
We had a great time on our tour with Jimmy. He knew every historical fact about Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City…
Private tour of forbidden city
The forbidden city and tiananmen are a must-see when visiting Beijing. Jimmy was a great tour guide and pre-purchas…
Lucy was lovely, the wall was beautiful and the toboggan ride so much fun! My phone ran out of power so Lucy took s…
Great Wall is great fun
Lucy and her driver took us around Beijing. An amazing highlight was seeing the Great Wall (held together by sticky…
.......Jimmy is a Great Tourguide, very knowledgeable and fun to listen to. Absolutely recommendable!
- Duration: 10–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
from £122.45* £144.05
Popular: Booked by 1,362 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,957 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 376 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Beijing Private Day Trip to Yuntai Mountain Geopark in Henan by Bullet Train
What time does Beijing Private Day Trip to Yuntai Mountain Geopark in Henan by Bullet Train start?
Beijing Private Day Trip to Yuntai Mountain Geopark in Henan by Bullet Train will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Beijing Private Day Trip to Yuntai Mountain Geopark in Henan by Bullet Train on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Beijing Private Day Trip to Yuntai Mountain Geopark in Henan by Bullet Train?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Beijing Private Day Trip to Yuntai Mountain Geopark in Henan by Bullet Train on Tripadvisor
How much is Beijing Private Day Trip to Yuntai Mountain Geopark in Henan by Bullet Train?
Beijing Private Day Trip to Yuntai Mountain Geopark in Henan by Bullet Train price starts from £256.83. Discover and book Beijing Private Day Trip to Yuntai Mountain Geopark in Henan by Bullet Train on Tripadvisor
What is the Beijing Private Day Trip to Yuntai Mountain Geopark in Henan by Bullet Train cancellation policy?
Beijing Private Day Trip to Yuntai Mountain Geopark in Henan by Bullet Train cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Beijing Private Day Trip to Yuntai Mountain Geopark in Henan by Bullet Train on Tripadvisor