Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price Guarantee
The 4 important things to do in the city: Combining some of Beijing’s most iconic imperial buildings with one of the city’s liveliest (and largest) public parks. Taste of trandational Chinese food most popular Hotpot and go to Red theatre to see the performance (the Legend of Kung Fu show). Life's a park! We take a look at Beijing's most beloved parks, dig into what makes each of them special, and why they're worth your time to explore the Forbidden City. Marvel at the splendid architecture, and feel the majesty of the emperor's imperial stronghold, the Forbidden City was home to 24 emperors in the Ming and Qing dynasties from 1420 to 1912.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Forbidden City-The Palace MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedYour private guide will meet you at your hotel lobby. You will first visit Tian'anmen Square then walk through Tian'anmen to the Forbidden City. Your guide will give you an interesting introduction to the history and architecture. You don't need to wait in a line for the tickets, as we book them in advance. You will enter like an emperor directly through the Meridian Gate. There'll be plenty of time to take photos. Your tour guide will help you go beyond the tourist route to explore several carefully-selected places in the Forbidden City, He/she will help you unfold the secrets of this imperial palace through the lives of the emperors, empresses, and concubines. The stories about them will make the Forbidden City come alive for you. What do you do when you absolutely – 100 percent – would like to taste of tranditonal Chinese food except for Peking Roast Duck The simple answer is Little Xiabu Xiabu. A variety of soups served in multiole small pot in optional with variety of meats, and sea food, vegs and boils with an electric burner, enjoy cooking by yourself easily. Visit the Temple of Heaven after lunch. your guide will give you an interesting introduction to the history and architecture as well as anecdotes about the temple. Enjoy your time walking around and take some great photos. The Legend of Kung Fu show is a mix of traditional martial arts and modern theater. Presenting stunning kung fu skills with exquisite ballet and music, this beautiful story has no doubt become the most enjoyed kung fu show in China. After the show your driver will send you back to your hotel.Read more
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private driver
- Hotpot for lunch
- Ticket for the Kung Fu show
- Tolls, Gas, Parking fees
- entrance ticket
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal costs
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Larry's Beijing Private Tour & Driver Guide Service
We were in Beijing for a 24 hours to make scale and we contacted with Larry to do a private tour and it was realy c…
Jiankou to Mutainyu & Kung Fu
Larry was our driver to the Great Wall. Throughout our experience, he was was on time every step of the way. During…
Amazing Jiankou to Mutianyu hike
It was a really great tour. Our driver Bill was polite and patient, giving us great directions onto the wall. Once …
Very good surprise
It was an unexpected day! I believe there is no better way to know Great Wall. Larry met us at the train station, t…
THE BEST GUIDE IN BEIJING
Larry was an amazing guide, driver and photographer and was filled with information to share! Larry can also take y…
Best service for a 15 hours stop in Beijing
We had a 15-hour connection between flights in Beijing and our best decision to take advantage of being near Beijin…
This visit was incredible. Larry was so helpful, and nice ! He waited for me at the airport and drove me to the wal…
Larry is a great driver and guide to have when visiting Beijing! He waited for us at the airport with a sign and we…
This is the Best Way to Go
I really can’t say enough good things about Larry, as he went above and beyond my expectations. I was looking for a…
It was a great trip to the Great Wall! Both Larry and Eric (the driver) were realy helpful and friendly! I would de…
Our driver Eric was very nice and funny, we had a great time! He bought our tickets and guided us to the entrance o…
Very helpful and friendly staff! They had Eric pick us up at a centric spot and drove us all the way to the wall to…
Larry’s service was outstanding from the very beginning! From the very start of our trip he was extremely accommoda…
Ray was stellar! Very helpful, nice and spoke great English. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is going to B…
Jiankou to Mutianyu hike
It was a great trip, Larry picked us up from the hotel, was very punctual, outside waiting right on time. When he d…
- Duration: 6–8 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,957 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,210 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,612 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,359 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about All-Inclusive Most Popular Private City Tour with Lunch Hotpot & Kung Fu Show
Which attractions will I visit with All-Inclusive Most Popular Private City Tour with Lunch Hotpot & Kung Fu Show?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book All-Inclusive Most Popular Private City Tour with Lunch Hotpot & Kung Fu Show on Tripadvisor
How much is All-Inclusive Most Popular Private City Tour with Lunch Hotpot & Kung Fu Show?
All-Inclusive Most Popular Private City Tour with Lunch Hotpot & Kung Fu Show price starts from £161.57. Discover and book All-Inclusive Most Popular Private City Tour with Lunch Hotpot & Kung Fu Show on Tripadvisor
What is the All-Inclusive Most Popular Private City Tour with Lunch Hotpot & Kung Fu Show cancellation policy?
All-Inclusive Most Popular Private City Tour with Lunch Hotpot & Kung Fu Show cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book All-Inclusive Most Popular Private City Tour with Lunch Hotpot & Kung Fu Show on Tripadvisor
Which company provides All-Inclusive Most Popular Private City Tour with Lunch Hotpot & Kung Fu Show?
All-Inclusive Most Popular Private City Tour with Lunch Hotpot & Kung Fu Show is hosted by Larry's Beijing Private Tour & Driver Guide Service. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Larry's Beijing Private Tour & Driver Guide Service on Tripadvisor. Discover and book All-Inclusive Most Popular Private City Tour with Lunch Hotpot & Kung Fu Show on Tripadvisor