Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Beijing is offering 144 hour visa-free entry policy (53 nationalities) ! 24 hour visa-free entry policy for all nationalities ! If you have more than 13 hours layover time in Beijing , Don’t stuck your Beijing layover inside the airport; make the best use of your travel time in China and tailor-made a flexible sightseeing tour instead. This private layover tour is customized to your needs.
- You'll start atBeijingOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mutianyu Great WallStop: 3 minutes - Admission includedYour driver and tour guide will pick you up from Beijing capital airport or your hotel. It takes 1.5 hours to the Wall . The Great Wall at Mutianyu is a little further from Beijing than the most popular section at Badaling, but it doesn't get as crowded. This section of the Wall is fully restored, there are hand rails to help you up on the very steep parts and the views are spectacular. After Great wall, we will visit the Ming Tombs. Ming Tombs are mausoleums of thirteen emperors of the Ming dynasty. It is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China.Since 1409 with the construction of Changling Tomb for Emperor Zhu Di, the Ming Tombs was completed in 1644 when the Emperor Chongzhen was buried in Siling Tomb. There are three parts are opened to public, the Sacred Way, Changling Tomb and Dingling Tomb. The Sacred Way is the first attraction of Ming Tombs,which is a main way leading to the thirteen imperial tombs inside the scenic area. The two lines of stone lifelike sculptures (12 beasts and 6 officials) on both sides are the highlight of the Sacred Way which are quite popular with visitors. Among the Ming Tombs,Changling is the largest, earliest and most magnificent with best preserved found constructions. Dingling is the only one that the underground palace was excavated. You will visit one of them based on your interests.Read more
- You'll end atBeijingBeijing, ChinaSee address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Transport by private vehicle with professional driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Gas, Parking fee, toll fee
- Airport or Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Great Wall Entrance and Shuttle bus Tickets
- Ming tombs entrance tickets
- Free-bottled water
- Warm jackets provided (winter only: November,December,January,February,March)
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Cable car tickets (Round way is 120RMB per person, One way is 100RMB per person)
- Chairlift and Toboggan tickets(Round way is 120RMB per person, One way is 100RMB per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Beijing Airport Layover Tour
Amazing and very comfortable tour. We recommend!!
We booked this tour for long layover in Beijing (15 hours) and it was so amazing. Our driver Jack picked up us at t…
Nice driver, very helpful! Had a long layover and went to the Wall with ease. Recommended using for a long layover!
Amazing layover tour!
Absolutely loved my tour with Mr.Guo during my long overnight layover in Beijing! Not only was he wanting for me an…
We landed at Beijing international airport at 11. Perfect pick up by Jim The trip to the wall was fast and easy, …
Highly recommend Melody
Melody guided my visit to the Great Wall. Her knowledge and recommendations were very helpful. Melody is also quite…
Our driver was wonderful with providing us a tour at the Great Wall. He went above and beyond to make our experienc…
THE BEST DRIVER IN BEIJING
We meet him in front of silk market, we were 12 person and he was really nice as kindly with us. Me, my boyfriend a…
Service with a smile
I have personally used Jack's service twice to go to the wall. I have also recommended him to any of my friends who…
Director of technical office
Good view and interesting time then spend time with funny people , i hope travel to alot of places , enjoy with gir…
The best driver
Mr/Jack is awesome person,the car is very good ,the service is top, price is too cheap. Go with him for enjoy.
THE BEST CHOOSE
I traveled before several times to china, this company is the best, the most professional ,and the most kindly in c…
What can I say about Jack's service, I think that it's the best in Beijing, the car is very clean and comfortable…
Great Wall and Summer Palace
Very nice experience in Beijing, also with 3 small children. Perfect organisation, car with a driver and very kind …
Jack was a great driver and we would highly recommend him for future visitors. We had to the wall very early in the…
I was met promptly by a friendly guide who spoke great English. Guide had a lot of information and friendly. Every…
- Duration: 8–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,957 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,362 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,612 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,359 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 8-9 hours layover tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs
How much is 8-9 hours layover tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs?
8-9 hours layover tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs price starts from £132.38. Discover and book 8-9 hours layover tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs on Tripadvisor
What is the 8-9 hours layover tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs cancellation policy?
8-9 hours layover tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 8-9 hours layover tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 8-9 hours layover tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs?
8-9 hours layover tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs is hosted by Beijing Airport Layover Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Beijing Airport Layover Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 8-9 hours layover tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs on Tripadvisor