Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Chinese capital is packed with sights, meaning many travelers don’t know where to get started. Simplify your visit with this handy three-day daytime sightseeing tour, which covers the highlights of Beijing, including the Great Wall and the Ming Tombs. Tours are capped at mini-group for a personalized adventure and include a homemade lunch with a local family—plus other VIP perks.
Tiananmen Square, Forbidden...
Badaling or Mutianyu Great Wall...
Olympic Park, Lama Temple,...
- Professional English guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling)
- Entry/Admission - Lama Temple (Yonghegong)
- Entry/Admission - Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)
- Infant meals
- Great Wall Cable car
- Entry/Admission - Olympic Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Age under 2 is free to join if not occupy any seats
- Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants (for Forbidden City entrance ticket reservation)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please choose the desired Great Wall section you wish to visit upon booking (Badaling or Mutianyu)
- This package is for tour only, please book your hotel accommodation separately by yourself.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Best tour guide
Best tour guide ever!! Ronner explained all the details of the city, the Great Wall, and the Summer Palace to us. H…
January 26 2020 layover tour
Travelling from London to Beijing, with a 7 hour 55 minute layover before our next flight to Manila, we researched …
Amazing Tour and Breathtaking Views!
I booked this tour last minute and was immediately contacted saying they were able to accommodate us. Linda was our…
group layover tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and the Forbidden City
what a trip! joining the group tour was the best decision i made after travelling solo for business and having a la…
Beijing 3 days tour
I honestly can’t say there were any low points on this trip in fact the views and scenery were unreal. Coming back …
We arrived in Beijing for a 12 hour layover but the timing was two hours late as planned initially because of fligh…
Xi'an Night Tour and the great Musical Fountain Show
being a solo traveler on this trip i was so scared and needed an agent who can get me safely from point 1 to 2. Thi…
All Inclusive Beijing Group Tour to Ming Tomb and Badaling Great Wall
Very thrilling. The city tour was great and the coach was comfortable. The day was very hot, but the car was comfor…
MUST DO - JENNY AND TEAM WERE AMAZING
We had a 12 hour layover in Beijing so we decided to book the private Mutianyu Great Wall Tour. This experience tot…
Private Beijing Layover Tour
Jenny met us as instructed. We were very late due to a delay. But the company was able to adjust everything accord…
Had a 23hr layover in China and was super excited to visit the Great Wall with friends. Unfortunately, the whole to…
Loved the flexibility of booking a layover tour with China Tours. Had a great time. Our guide Jenny was GREAT. W…
Great Wall Tour
Very efficient and great way to see the Great Wall. I had limited time in Beijing and a flight out late afternoon.…
I arranged this tour via email & it was so easy, even having people at 2 seperate hotels. We paid 240yuen each (10 …
Henry was a good and fun tour leader. Happy to be in this tour along with others. Totally recommended!
- Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, and 8 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,959 travellers!
from £60.96* £71.72
Popular: Booked by 1,615 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 3-Day Beijing Group Tour including Great Wall and Forbidden City
- 3-Day Beijing Group Tour including Great Wall and Forbidden City will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book 3-Day Beijing Group Tour including Great Wall and Forbidden City on Tripadvisor
- 3-Day Beijing Group Tour including Great Wall and Forbidden City price starts from £192.49. Discover and book 3-Day Beijing Group Tour including Great Wall and Forbidden City on Tripadvisor
- 3-Day Beijing Group Tour including Great Wall and Forbidden City cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 3-Day Beijing Group Tour including Great Wall and Forbidden City on Tripadvisor