Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Experience Chinese history and culture on this all-day guided excursion. A private tour will enhance your experience, with better access to your guide for questions and a more personalized experience. See the area’s key landmarks between attractions in a comfortable vehicle,Highlights include the Yangtze Cable ride, Crown escalator & Lizaba experience and Hongya Cave. Learn about the rich history of this great city and even sample the region’s famous hot pot at a local spot.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Hongya CaveStop: 2 hoursAfter you get a idea of landscape of Chongqing, now you will chance to try local cuisine -Chongqing Hotpot. Afterwards Continue the tour to Hongya Cave . The main style and feature in Hongya Cave is the traditional stilted building. Hongya Cave is preserved the most complete and decorated the best stilted building group in Chongqing. It is built leaning on the mountain and beside the river. There you can also see the The Monument to Liberation of People, it was built in 1945 to commemorate the victory over the Japanese in WWII. At the end of tour the guide will send you back to Chaotianmen pier or Airport.Read more
- VIP Yangtze river cable car -round-trip ride
- Entrance fees as listed in the itinerary
- Private transportation during the tour
- Private English-speaking guide
- Hot pot lunch
- Entry/Admission - Yangtze River bridge Chongqing
- Entry/Admission - Crown Escalator
- Entry/Admission - Liziba Station
- Other expenses in the tour (e.g. drinks, snacks, etc)
- Personal Expense
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Shanghai Advisor
Loved the tea ceremony at the temple
Lynn, the tour guide, was amazing! Felt like a relaxing morning walking around and talking to a friend. The insect …
António Pedro F00
Walking tour Shanghai, trough old streets. Few foods tasting acroos the way, and visit to the traditional markets, …
Lynn was great
Such a lovely tour with Lynn. Was lucky enough to get a real authentic look of old Shanghai with some delicious foo…
Lynn was awesome and kick ass!!!
Lynn made our Shanghai tour so comfortable and exciting!! It was a new place for us we were nervous and she was so …
Resourceful, prompt and enthusiastic guide.
My sister, daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Lynn. Her bubbly personality enhanced our evening…
An absolutely fantastic guide and an absolutely fantastic experience
I had Lynn showing me Shanghai for two full days. With her help and knowledge I saw and did things I would never ha…
Great way to explore Shanghai
I had fun discovering Shanghai and learning about its history. Lynn is an amazing host and was very friendly and kn…
An excellent tour with Cindy Wang / Shanghai
Shanghai is an amazing City! Thanks Cindy wang for this great tour. We have one extra day in shanghai to spend afte…
Full day trip
We had a great tour experience of full day visit with Lynn whom took care of us and also all the trip details。 Lots…
Thank you Lynn for this amazing trip. We enjoyed a lot the day and all you e xplanations and suggestions.
Our guide Lynn was very courteous, informative and easy going. She listened carefully to our preferences and was go…
Shanghai Shopping Tour
After a week of touring the historical sites in Beijing and Xian, China, a shopping excursion in Shanghai was fun. …
Private Hangzhou Dat Trip
We had a delightful day tour with Cindy Wang who was very attentive and helpful during our time together. We highly…
Amazing Shanghai adventure!
Lynn was such an amazing guide! She is funny, curious, and is a fountain of knowledge. From cricket fighting, to Sh…
Unique shanghai experience with fun guide!
This experience with Lynn was fantastic! She has a wonderful, bubbly personality that really made the trip special.…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Private Sightseeing Tours
from £189.80* £223.30
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Shore Excursion: 3D Magic Mountain City--Chongqing
Which attractions will I visit with Private Shore Excursion: 3D Magic Mountain City--Chongqing?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Shore Excursion: 3D Magic Mountain City--Chongqing on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Shore Excursion: 3D Magic Mountain City--Chongqing?
Private Shore Excursion: 3D Magic Mountain City--Chongqing price starts from £148.51. Discover and book Private Shore Excursion: 3D Magic Mountain City--Chongqing on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Shore Excursion: 3D Magic Mountain City--Chongqing cancellation policy?
Private Shore Excursion: 3D Magic Mountain City--Chongqing cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Shore Excursion: 3D Magic Mountain City--Chongqing on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Shore Excursion: 3D Magic Mountain City--Chongqing?
Private Shore Excursion: 3D Magic Mountain City--Chongqing is hosted by Shanghai Advisor. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Shanghai Advisor on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Shore Excursion: 3D Magic Mountain City--Chongqing on Tripadvisor