Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Travel safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during this experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Updated 10/07/20 Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Victoria Peak (The Peak)Stop: 7 hoursStart your shore excursion of Hong Kong with a ride across Victoria Harbour aboard the Star Ferry, in operation for more than a century. This iconic attraction, popular with locals and overseas visitors, takes you to Hong Kong Island’s Central district. Upon arrival at Central, board a comfortable air-conditioned coach and pass picturesque Repulse Bay en route to Aberdeen Harbour, home of the Jumbo floating restaurant and fishing village. Ride a sampan around the colorful harbor and learn about this floating community where fishermen and their families still reside aboard junks. En route to Stanley Market, stop for a short visit to a renowned jewelry factory for insight into the jewelry-making process. See professional craftsmen making beautiful works of art, constructed of gold and gorgeous gems. At Stanley Market, popular with its array of little shops, browse for fantastic deals on everything from Chinese costume jewelry and souvenirs to silk clothing and sportswear. During your free time here, you can stop to purchase a quick bite to eat for lunch (at additional cost). Next, make your way to Victoria Peak to enjoy the sweeping vista of Hong Kong’s skyscrapers and Victoria Harbour, including Kowloon and the surrounding islands. Descend from the Peak on the famous Peak Tram. Afterward, your guide will take you to the Mongkok District in Kowloon for a final stop at the Ladies Street Market. Mingle with the locals and try your hand at bargaining as you browse amid the bustling streets, before your guide delivers you back to the Hong Kong port.Read more
- Port pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please double-check which port your ship will be docking at prior to booking. Booking the incorrect port may result in your booking being cancelled
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This tour is operated on a join-in basis. Please note that this tour requires a minimum of 6 passengers to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note: If you are docking at Ocean Terminal, meet your guide in front of the Marco Polo Hong Kong Hotel, which is connected to the terminal via the same shopping complex and a 3-minute walk. Once docked, your cruise ship's head will be pointing to the back entrance of the hotel.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
Time of year
Read 23 more reviews on Viator
Good Tour for Cruise Ship Terminal Pick-up - Large Bus - 26 Passengers - 1 English Speaking Guide + 1 Driver
Our large bus took us to all of the promised locations. Our guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. 4 weeks before the tour, I asked how many people would be on our tour. I was told "so far, 19 passengers". Over the next 7 weeks they kept adding as many people as possible to…
Date of experience: February 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Tour East Hong Kong
Good introductory tour
The peak tram visit was good, particularly as their was no need to queue for tickets. Stanley market and Aberdeen w…
A good tour
Corona virus meant that the cable car wasn't running and we had to travel by car instead of the ferry to the island…
We had terrific service from this company. We were met at the airport mand shepherded through to our transport to h…
Hong Kong half day tour
Get the ferry from Kowlong to Hong Kong lsland , catch double decker bus near the ferry port ,go to the peak , lots…
Hong Kong revisited
Hong Kong is still beautiful, mesmerizing, and sophisticated! It is the best place in the world for dim sum. I sug…
Everything went well but I finished a little disappointed However I felt we needed more time at The Peak as we had …
Day Trip from Hong Kong
This was a well organised trip. Our guide in Macau ,Cisco, was excellent.Spoke perfect English was knowledgable and…
A great day trip - definitely worth it
We were pleasantly surprised to find that this group tour ended up being a private tour for my partner and I, so th…
This was one of the best decisions I made while visiting Hong Kong on a solo trip. Being picked up from the hotel a…
Romantic tram ride up to HK ‘sky’(line)
Quite well organised Friendly, good tour guide Enjoyable romantic‘time travel’ tram ride & beautiful panoramic HK …
small but great
This Disneyland is the smallest one that i have been but it is a great one with many facilities and some good rolle…
One of the highlights of my trip to Hong Kong
The Big Buddha, made of Bronze stands at the top of 268 steps and is an impressive 34 metres high. It commands the …
Good trip but
We were met by our guide Kenneth who was friendly and knowledgeable and full of useful information about HK. First …
Busy but interesting day
The day started at 7:30am with a pick up from the hotel (remember you passport!) and a quick detour for others. We …
Great Views of Hong Kong
Enjoyed this adventure and tour guide was funny and kind, cannot remember his name. We started with the Aberdeen…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 103 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 186 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Hong Kong Shore Excursion: Full-Day City Sightseeing Tour
What time does Hong Kong Shore Excursion: Full-Day City Sightseeing Tour start?
Hong Kong Shore Excursion: Full-Day City Sightseeing Tour will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Hong Kong Shore Excursion: Full-Day City Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Hong Kong Shore Excursion: Full-Day City Sightseeing Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hong Kong Shore Excursion: Full-Day City Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Hong Kong Shore Excursion: Full-Day City Sightseeing Tour?
Hong Kong Shore Excursion: Full-Day City Sightseeing Tour price starts from £119.88. Discover and book Hong Kong Shore Excursion: Full-Day City Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Hong Kong Shore Excursion: Full-Day City Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy?
Hong Kong Shore Excursion: Full-Day City Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Hong Kong Shore Excursion: Full-Day City Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor