Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You’ll have 14 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Victoria Peak (The Peak)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Peak TramStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Hong Kong SkylineStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Man Mo TempleStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Aberdeen Fishing VillageStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6AberdeenStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Hong Kong Tramways (Ding Ding)Stop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
B. P. International House, Kwun Chung, Hong Kong Harbour Grand Hong Kong, 23 Oil St, North Point, Hong Kong Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees, 199 Kowloon City Rd, To Kwa Wan, Hong Kong Harbour Plaza Metropolis, 7 Metropolis Dr, Hung Hom, Hong Kong Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong, 50 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Imperial Hotel, 32-34 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70號 Mody Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, 3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Metropark Hotel Mongkok, Prince Edward, Hong Kong Prince Hotel, Harbour City, 23 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Royal Plaza Hotel, 193 Prince Edward Rd W, Kadoorie Hill, Hong Kong Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, 1 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong The Cityview, 23 Waterloo Rd, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong The Kowloon Hotel, Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Returns to original departure point
- Pickup from major centrally located hotels. Or meet tour guide & other tourists at a departure point
- Do you pickup from my hotel, or I go to a departure point? What time? Book now and find the answer
- Group Entry to skip the line for Peak Tram ride. Go to Sky Terrace for the spectacular view of HKG.
- Traditional Chinese Temple - Man Mo Temple
- Sampan ride at Aberdeen Fishing Village
- Dim Sum lunch at Jumbo Kingdom
- Petty Person Beating show
- Ding Ding Tramways Ride
- English-speaking tour guide
- Open Top Bus Ticket, valid in 30 days. Take bus ride by yourself after tour. No tour guide escorted
- If you do not offer a preferred pickup place or address, you will receive cancellation note & refund
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Peak (The Peak)
- Entry/Admission - Peak Tram
- Entry/Admission - Man Mo Temple
- Entry/Admission - Aberdeen Fishing Village
- Entry/Admission - Aberdeen
- Entry/Admission - Hong Kong Tramways (Ding Ding)
- Gratuities for guide and driver (optional)
- Taxi fare between your hotel and the departure point if your hotel is not in the pickup list.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At the Peak Tram Lower Station, there are two entries: Individual Entry and Group Entry. Most people will line up to buy tickets on site and enter through Individual Entry. The normal waiting time is 2 hours. Your prepaid confirmation coupon allows you to use Group Entry. Usually less people line up here. Group Entry is a privilege benefit for travel agents' customers only. It saves your time but you do not skip the line of others lining up at Individual Entry.
- The Peak Tram will take a substantial upgrade project and the 1st service suspension is from 23 April to late July in 2019. The 2nd service suspension is from July to December in 2020.
- When Peak Tram service is suspended to carry out maintenance, or closed due to severe weather warning, alternative coach transportation will be available during the Peak Tram service suspension. This tour will be operated by coach transfer up and down the Victoria Peak. No reduction in the tour price for the lack of the Peak Tram ride.
- Betty Person Beating show is not availbe during some traditional Chinese Festivals such as Chinese New Year.
- You will be picked up from hotel lobby, or you will be advised to meet with your tour guide and other tourists at the nearest departure point. This tour is a seat-in-coach tour. You will buy a seat on a tour coach, share an escorted tour with other tourists. If you do not like the lengthy tour start time, please choose the option of "Private Tour Upgrade".
- If you stay in a local home or a hotel not in the pickup list, please inform of the address upon booking. You will be informed of the nearest pickup hotel and pickup time to meet your tour guide. Your reply of approval of this pickup arrangement and deadline of apply time is critical. No show at the meeting place will receive no refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- If you book an activity less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, you are required to telephone the local tour supplier immediately right after your booking. The telephone number of the local tour supplier is displayed on your voucher. The office is open from 0700 to 2100 Hong Kong time. If no one answers the phone call after office hour, please telephone again at 0700 next day to add you in the pickup list. Otherwise the tour bus will not go to your hotel.
- Upon pickup, your tour guide will find you by eye contact, or read your name from the pickup list. Meeting point is hotel lobby or you will be advised of the nearest meeting place to meet with your guide. Please be waiting at the meeting place 10 minutes prior to departure. No refund for your no show or late arrival.
- The standard cancellation policy is: (1) a 100% refund for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. (2) Cancellations made within 24 hours of the start date of the experience will receive no refund.
- Pickup service is not available from airport, cruise terminal, subway station and railway station.
- How to join in this tour from airport: Please take 24-minute Airport Express, get off at Kowloon Station, Exit D1, walk for 97m (2 minute) to W Hotel. The pickup time from W Hotel is 10:00 daily. Your tour guide has a pickup list and will find you in the lobby. Back to W Hotel at 17:30 after tour. From Airport Station, the 1st train leaves at 05:54. From Kowloon Station back to airport, the last train leaves at 00:52.
- How to join in this tour from Kai Tak Cruise Terminal: Please take a taxi for 15 minute to meet with your tour guide in the lobby of Harbour Plaza Metropolis (7 Metropolis Drive) at 10:20.
- How to join in this tour from Ocean Cruise Terminal: Please walk for 6 minute to meet with your tour guide in the lobby of Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel (3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui) at 10:00.
- How to join in this tour from West Kowloon Station: Please take a taxi for 15 minute to meet with your tour guide in the lobby of B P International House (8 Austin Road) at 10:00.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Century Holiday Hong Kong
Olea semi lunch buffet has a nice offer. Available Mon-Sun. Service, staff & food are excellent. Great location - t…
its a lie!! It is not that expensive I would never do this to myself i love my money and i will not waste it
went on weekdays , less crowded and you can absolutely take some cool photo shot can take the cable car up to the …
A Poor Substitue
I have been to Disney World in Florida and Disney Land numerous time in Los Angeles. I checked it out once and I wi…
What An Amazing Time
Highly recommended. This tour was so very much fun!! Cannot believe how amazing it was. Skeptical of the meal at th…
We had a great day but I felt we needed more time at Tai o fishing village and allowed to explore more. I think we …
Excellent day out. Our guide Rex was brilliant and provided fantastic information. The pick up from the hotel was o…
Awesome day trip...
Even though you could go to the place on your own but going with the tour helps skip the long queues everywhere, es…
Unfortunate foggy day
Weather was not on our side that day. We were completely ‘lost’ in fog during the crystal cabin cable car ride & Bu…
Lantau Island half day tour
Interesting enough to travel on the gondola and to visit the Buddha + temple. The guide was very bad. Nothing inter…
I really cant recommend this trip other than a very easy entry and exit from China - no vise was asked for or required
The guide try's to get you to buy from their "Special Shops" but better buys can be had elsewhere but you really ha…
Ross is the man!
Ross ran an excellent trip to see the Big Buddha and see the stilt houses in Tai O. He is a guide who likes his job…
Miss debbie simkiss
I cannot rate this trip enough,from the moment I stepped on the coach the guide peter had so much info about hong K…
Big Buddha a must
This trip was amazing. Ken our tour guide was the best - cable car with window bottom a must, lunch excellent, big …
Afternoon tour Lantau Island A superb experience
This was an absolutely fantastic tour and well exceeded our expectations. The guide was very efficient gave us cl…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Coach Day Tour - Lantau Island Visiting and Giant Buddha Cable Car Tour Plus Tai O Boat Ride
Popular: Booked by 1,323 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 100 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about City Sightseeing plus Jumbo Kingdom Lunch with Pickup from Hong Kong Island
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book City Sightseeing plus Jumbo Kingdom Lunch with Pickup from Hong Kong Island on Tripadvisor
- City Sightseeing plus Jumbo Kingdom Lunch with Pickup from Hong Kong Island price starts from £275.86. Discover and book City Sightseeing plus Jumbo Kingdom Lunch with Pickup from Hong Kong Island on Tripadvisor
- City Sightseeing plus Jumbo Kingdom Lunch with Pickup from Hong Kong Island cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book City Sightseeing plus Jumbo Kingdom Lunch with Pickup from Hong Kong Island on Tripadvisor
- City Sightseeing plus Jumbo Kingdom Lunch with Pickup from Hong Kong Island is hosted by Century Holiday Hong Kong. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Century Holiday Hong Kong on Tripadvisor. Discover and book City Sightseeing plus Jumbo Kingdom Lunch with Pickup from Hong Kong Island on Tripadvisor