Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
W Hong Kong, 1 Austin Road West Kowloon Station, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
Returns to original departure point
- Round trip airport express train ticket. It is valid 60 days before & 30 days after your tour day
- At 08:10 or 12:40, pickup by tour guide from W Hotel's lobby (5 minute walking from Kowloon Station)
- 5-hour city overview tour escorted by professional English speaking tour guide
- Group Entry to skip the line for Peak Tram ride from Lower Peak Tram Station to Victoria Peak.
- Visit Stanley Market, Aberdeen village and Tse Sui Luen Jewellery Factory
- Coach transfers between attractions
- Rickshaw Open Top bus ticket which is valid for 30 days
- After tour, transfer back to W Hotel at 14:30 (morning tour) or at 18:30 (afternoon tour)
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Peak (The Peak)
- Entry/Admission - Peak Tram
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Harbour
- Food and drinks
- Sampan ride @ Aberdeen Fishing Village (8USD for adult, 5USD for child. Please have cash in advance)
- Luggage storage fee and service
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
- Admission of Madame Tussauds
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The checking time for international flight is 3 hours prior, please do not sign up this tour if your flight leaves before 10:30pm
- All passengers need to agree for traveling with hand baggage only. Why? Your tour coach is for sightseeing only, no baggage room available, so your baggage will be put between seats. Please do not sign up this tour if you want to take big baggage with you.
- No refund for no show, including no show caused by flight delay or cancellation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 4 more reviews on Viator
This amazing fast clean and cheap Express train is the quickest and best way from the airport. Also make use of the airline check in at Hong Kong station they are such an easy and convenient way to drop of your bage which are then transferred to your flight leaving more time to…
Date of experience: April 2019
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Century Holiday Hong Kong
its a lie!! It is not that expensive I would never do this to myself i love my money and i will not waste it
went on weekdays , less crowded and you can absolutely take some cool photo shot can take the cable car up to the …
A Poor Substitue
I have been to Disney World in Florida and Disney Land numerous time in Los Angeles. I checked it out once and I wi…
What An Amazing Time
Highly recommended. This tour was so very much fun!! Cannot believe how amazing it was. Skeptical of the meal at th…
We had a great day but I felt we needed more time at Tai o fishing village and allowed to explore more. I think we …
Excellent day out. Our guide Rex was brilliant and provided fantastic information. The pick up from the hotel was o…
Awesome day trip...
Even though you could go to the place on your own but going with the tour helps skip the long queues everywhere, es…
Unfortunate foggy day
Weather was not on our side that day. We were completely ‘lost’ in fog during the crystal cabin cable car ride & Bu…
Lantau Island half day tour
Interesting enough to travel on the gondola and to visit the Buddha + temple. The guide was very bad. Nothing inter…
I really cant recommend this trip other than a very easy entry and exit from China - no vise was asked for or required
The guide try's to get you to buy from their "Special Shops" but better buys can be had elsewhere but you really ha…
Ross is the man!
Ross ran an excellent trip to see the Big Buddha and see the stilt houses in Tai O. He is a guide who likes his job…
Miss debbie simkiss
I cannot rate this trip enough,from the moment I stepped on the coach the guide peter had so much info about hong K…
Big Buddha a must
This trip was amazing. Ken our tour guide was the best - cable car with window bottom a must, lunch excellent, big …
Afternoon tour Lantau Island A superb experience
This was an absolutely fantastic tour and well exceeded our expectations. The guide was very efficient gave us cl…
Great activity and full day
Great tour. Ken was nice and informative. I recommend the crystal cable car package. Plan this attraction on the mo…
- Victoria Peak (The Peak), Peak Tram, and 3 more
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 1,490 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 574 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Hong Kong Layover City Tour with 2-way Airport Express Transfer
Which attractions will I visit with Hong Kong Layover City Tour with 2-way Airport Express Transfer?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hong Kong Layover City Tour with 2-way Airport Express Transfer on Tripadvisor
How much is Hong Kong Layover City Tour with 2-way Airport Express Transfer?
Hong Kong Layover City Tour with 2-way Airport Express Transfer price starts from £59.92. Discover and book Hong Kong Layover City Tour with 2-way Airport Express Transfer on Tripadvisor
What is the Hong Kong Layover City Tour with 2-way Airport Express Transfer cancellation policy?
Hong Kong Layover City Tour with 2-way Airport Express Transfer cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Hong Kong Layover City Tour with 2-way Airport Express Transfer on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Hong Kong Layover City Tour with 2-way Airport Express Transfer?
Hong Kong Layover City Tour with 2-way Airport Express Transfer is hosted by Century Holiday Hong Kong. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Century Holiday Hong Kong on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hong Kong Layover City Tour with 2-way Airport Express Transfer on Tripadvisor