WHAT YOU'LL DO
Join a Local Host who is a foodie like yourself and wander through the Kowloon district or through the neighbourhoods of Sheung Wan or Sham Shui, eating your way around the most delicious markets, local eateries and street food stalls together as well as discovering the incredible ingredients that go into these dishes.
Get to know the local food - your Local Host will take take you spots where the locals go to buy a meal from street food vendors and choose 6 - 8 street foods like pork dumplings, roast goose, pineapple buns and glutinous rice pastries for you to try.
Immerse yourself in the local food culture with a host who is as passionate about eating authentic, local cuisine as you are and discover markets and street foods together.
Spend time getting to know your Local Host, chat about your favourite cuisine and get some insider recommendations of the most authentic locals places to eat and drink on the rest of your trip, at places your Local knows you will love.
• Taste some of the most popular street foods in the city
• Discover new foods, ingredients and flavours
• Let a Local personalise this experience to your taste
• Experience a street food scene which is an important part of local culture and everyday life
• Learn about the origin of many of the dishes you try
• Explore a neighbourhood of the city and discover other hidden gems as well as incredible dishes