Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Statue SquareStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Man Mo TempleStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Victoria Peak (The Peak)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Aberdeen Fishing VillageStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Stanley MarketStop: 60 minutesSee details
- Escorted tour by private coach with an English speaking tour guide and a driver
- Pickup from hotel, Kai Tak Cruise Terminal, Ocean Terminal. Return transfer to orginal pickup place
- Traditional Chinese Temple - Man Mo Temple
- Sampan ride at Aberdeen Fishing Village (Valid for booking date after 01 April 2018)
- Lunch at Jumbo Kingdom
- Aberdeen Fishing Village visit
- Stanley Market visit
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Peak (The Peak)
- Entry/Admission - Aberdeen Fishing Village
- The tour bus is designed for sightseeing. No seperated luggage room. Big luggage is not allowed.
- Request of taking this tour with big luggages onboard and transfering to airport will be rejected.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At the Peak Tram Lower Station, people line up to enter through Individual Entry. The normal waiting time is 2 hours. You will use Group Entry which is a privilege benefit for travel agents' customers to skip the line. When you look at the long queues on site, you will like this massive advantage.
- Near public transportation
- The Peak Tram will take a substantial upgrade project and the 1st service suspension is from late April to mid/late July in 2019. The 2nd service suspension is from July to December in 2020.
- If you book a tour, but do not offer a pickup place, you will receive cancallation notice.
- If you book an activity less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, you are required to telephone the local tour supplier immediately right after your booking. The telephone number of the local tour supplier is displayed on your voucher. The office is open from 0700 to 2100 Hong Kong time. If no one answers the phone call after office hour, please telephone again at 0700 next day to add you in the pickup list. Otherwise the tour bus will not go to your hotel.
- Upon pickup, your tour guide will find you by eye contact, or read your name from the pickup list. Meeting point is hotel lobby. Please be waiting at the meeting place 10 minutes prior to departure. If you are picked up from cruise terminal, your tour guide will hold your name sign. The tour guide's name and cellphone number will be given by the local travel agent at least one day ahead. No refund for your no show or late arrival.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Century Holiday Hong Kong
went on weekdays , less crowded and you can absolutely take some cool photo shot can take the cable car up to the …
A Poor Substitue
I have been to Disney World in Florida and Disney Land numerous time in Los Angeles. I checked it out once and I wi…
What An Amazing Time
Highly recommended. This tour was so very much fun!! Cannot believe how amazing it was. Skeptical of the meal at th…
We had a great day but I felt we needed more time at Tai o fishing village and allowed to explore more. I think we …
Excellent day out. Our guide Rex was brilliant and provided fantastic information. The pick up from the hotel was o…
Awesome day trip...
Even though you could go to the place on your own but going with the tour helps skip the long queues everywhere, es…
Unfortunate foggy day
Weather was not on our side that day. We were completely ‘lost’ in fog during the crystal cabin cable car ride & Bu…
Lantau Island half day tour
Interesting enough to travel on the gondola and to visit the Buddha + temple. The guide was very bad. Nothing inter…
I really cant recommend this trip other than a very easy entry and exit from China - no vise was asked for or required
The guide try's to get you to buy from their "Special Shops" but better buys can be had elsewhere but you really ha…
Ross is the man!
Ross ran an excellent trip to see the Big Buddha and see the stilt houses in Tai O. He is a guide who likes his job…
Miss debbie simkiss
I cannot rate this trip enough,from the moment I stepped on the coach the guide peter had so much info about hong K…
Big Buddha a must
This trip was amazing. Ken our tour guide was the best - cable car with window bottom a must, lunch excellent, big …
Afternoon tour Lantau Island A superb experience
This was an absolutely fantastic tour and well exceeded our expectations. The guide was very efficient gave us cl…
Great activity and full day
Great tour. Ken was nice and informative. I recommend the crystal cable car package. Plan this attraction on the mo…
Cheap and handy for Senior. Simple and easy to use, very convenient for travelers. Cheap package to buy.
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 103 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 186 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Hong Kong Tour with Jumbo Kingdom Floating Restaurant Dim Sum Lunch
Which attractions will I visit with Private Hong Kong Tour with Jumbo Kingdom Floating Restaurant Dim Sum Lunch?
How much is Private Hong Kong Tour with Jumbo Kingdom Floating Restaurant Dim Sum Lunch?
Private Hong Kong Tour with Jumbo Kingdom Floating Restaurant Dim Sum Lunch price starts from £289.69. Discover and book Private Hong Kong Tour with Jumbo Kingdom Floating Restaurant Dim Sum Lunch on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Hong Kong Tour with Jumbo Kingdom Floating Restaurant Dim Sum Lunch cancellation policy?
Private Hong Kong Tour with Jumbo Kingdom Floating Restaurant Dim Sum Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Hong Kong Tour with Jumbo Kingdom Floating Restaurant Dim Sum Lunch on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Hong Kong Tour with Jumbo Kingdom Floating Restaurant Dim Sum Lunch?
Private Hong Kong Tour with Jumbo Kingdom Floating Restaurant Dim Sum Lunch is hosted by Century Holiday Hong Kong. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Century Holiday Hong Kong on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Hong Kong Tour with Jumbo Kingdom Floating Restaurant Dim Sum Lunch on Tripadvisor