Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
For an ultimate VIP experience of Hong Kong. Get to know the insights of the city, the backgrounds as well as the histories and local cultures and most of all your guide will answer all your questions and curiosity of Hong Kong. Private air conditioned transportation luxury van. Instagramable Dim Sum inclusive with options of activities there after. For the luxury traveller who doesn't need to do every single site in Hong Kong but looking for a fun, relaxing, enjoyable holiday
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Victoria Peak (The Peak)Stop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Hollywood RoadStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Wan ChaiStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Aberdeen Fishing VillageStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Tsim Sha TsuiStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Victoria HarbourStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Tai Pan Reflexology ParlourStop: 80 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Authentic Cantonese Dim Sum in an modern Instagramable fashion. Combination of tasty and traditional and modern
- Bottled water
- Should cocktail overlooking harbour option be selected
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Tsim Sha Tsui
- Entry/Admission - Ocean Terminal Deck
- Entry/Admission - Tai Pan Reflexology Parlour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: This Is Asia Private Tours-Day Tour
Simply the Best Private Tour and Transfer
What to do with a full day in Hong Kong between debarking a cruise ship and an evening flight? Spending it with Jac…
This was a great way to see so much in a short time. Jacky, our guide, gave us such thorough information on culture…
Walking tour in Hong Kong and Macau
We had just ended our 14 night cruise and Jacky was waiting for us where he said he would be. From the day we booke…
Great night time tour
We had a great tour with Jacky! All communication leading up to our trip was prompt and professional. On the night …
A beautiful, fun day
I love Hong Kong and have been there before but my prior trip to Lantau was with a bus full of people on a dreary d…
Great pesonalized tour in Hong Kong, Lantau and gastronomic Trip
It was a perfect day with Jacky, we started in Hong Kong, then we went to Lantau to the big buda, and we continue a…
Very Good Service
My Partner and I, with friends, recently used the services of This is Asia Tours for cruise ship to Hotel and Hotel…
Reliable, informative, fun. Highly recommendable.
The best use of your time if you want to cover Lantau island efficiently. We arrived early morning to HK airport an…
I had a wonderful time seeing Hong Kong with Jacky! He planned a very full day that ensured that I was able to see…
The only way to transfer. Clean efficient service in a luxury car at a cost not much more than a taxi
Well worth it and will be using them for often for any travel we will be having included in that is daily travel Ar…
Hong Kong Highlights
My wife and I visited Hong Kong for the first time last month and were so fortunate to have been introduced to This…
Flawless Visit to Lantau Island with This is Asia Tours
We recently returned from a cruise which originated in Hong Kong. Prior to the cruise we spent three days in the T…
Great service by Jacky, nice car ride to Lantau. The best option if you don’t want to spend an entire day in this t…
excellent day tour
Jacky is excellent , great on history anecdotes and stories of HK and good fun also and tailored the day to suit us…
- Duration: 6–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 8,149 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 6,667 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,275 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about VIP Private Hong Kong City Sightseeing Tour
What time does VIP Private Hong Kong City Sightseeing Tour start?
VIP Private Hong Kong City Sightseeing Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book VIP Private Hong Kong City Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with VIP Private Hong Kong City Sightseeing Tour?
How much is VIP Private Hong Kong City Sightseeing Tour?
VIP Private Hong Kong City Sightseeing Tour price starts from £566.66. Discover and book VIP Private Hong Kong City Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the VIP Private Hong Kong City Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy?
VIP Private Hong Kong City Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book VIP Private Hong Kong City Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor