Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Foshan is 90 minute away from Hong Kong by bullet train. Foshan is the birth place of Chinese Kung Fu and Cantonese Cuisine. This 2-night package to Foshan includes round trip train transfers from Hong Kong. You will visit Foshan Ancestral Temple, Wong Fei-hung Museum, Nanfeng Ancient Klin and Foshan Pottery Museum. Enjoy your chance of Cantonese Gourmet experience in traditional restaurants hidden in local streets in Foshan.
Hong Kong to Foshan (By Train)
Foshan Tour (B)
Foshan to Hong Kong (B)
West Kowloon Station, Jordan, Hong Kong
Returns to original departure point
- Pickup from Foshan West Station, transfer to hotel. Your driver holds a name sign, wait at the exit
- Escorted tour in Foshan with service of English speaking tour guide on day 2
- Visit Foshan Ancestral Temple, Wong Fei-hung Museum, Nanfeng Ancient Klin and Foshan Pottery Museum.
- 2-night accommodation with 2 breakfast in Marco Polo Lingnan Tiandi Foshan
- Round trip 2nd class bullet train ticket between Hong Kong and Foshan
- Entry/Admission - The Ancestral Temple
- Entry/Admission - Wong Fei Hung Lion Dance Martial Arts Museum
- Entry/Admission - Nanfeng Ancient Kiln
- Visa to China
- Visa to Hong Kong
- Lunch and dinner
- Gratuity to your tour guide and driver (recommend)
- Coach transfer to and from West Kowloon Station on day 1 and day 3
- Coach transfer from Marco Polo Lingnan Tiandi Foshan to Foshan West Railway Station on day 3
- Train ticket delivery (Ticket can be collected with passenger's passport from West Kowloon Station)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 Adults per booking is required. Adult price is based on twin / triple share of a hotel room, child price is based on sharing adult's bed. Please notice the hotel allows only maximum of 4 persons (2 adults and 2 children) in one room. Usually you do not need to add an extra bed for child. You can also tell the front desk on site if you like to pay for an extra bed when necessary.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- This package is not available in Canton Fair period from April 14 to May 05, and October 14 to November 05.
- This package is not available for special holidays include: Christmas, Easter, New Year, Chinese New Year. Chinese Labor Day Holidays from May 1-7, National Day Holidays from Oct 1 to 7.
- No refund for all confirmed bookings, including no show or any other reasons.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Train ticket redemption notice: (1) Round trip train tickets must be collected with your passport from ticketing office manually at Hong Kong West Kowloon Station (ATM Redemption Machine is used by Chinese citizen only). Please arrive at the station at least 1 hour prior before train departure. Kindly remind there is no service staff from local travel agent to escort you for ticket collection. You might ask a friendly railway station staff for help. (2) Passport should be presented and verified for ticket purchase. Please take photo of your passport page (the page with your passport ID and photo), send it to Hong Kong travel operator to issue your ticket. (3) China visa is not included in this package. Please make sure you have a valid visa to travel in mainland China
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Century Holiday Hong Kong
its a lie!! It is not that expensive I would never do this to myself i love my money and i will not waste it
went on weekdays , less crowded and you can absolutely take some cool photo shot can take the cable car up to the …
A Poor Substitue
I have been to Disney World in Florida and Disney Land numerous time in Los Angeles. I checked it out once and I wi…
What An Amazing Time
Highly recommended. This tour was so very much fun!! Cannot believe how amazing it was. Skeptical of the meal at th…
We had a great day but I felt we needed more time at Tai o fishing village and allowed to explore more. I think we …
Excellent day out. Our guide Rex was brilliant and provided fantastic information. The pick up from the hotel was o…
Awesome day trip...
Even though you could go to the place on your own but going with the tour helps skip the long queues everywhere, es…
Unfortunate foggy day
Weather was not on our side that day. We were completely ‘lost’ in fog during the crystal cabin cable car ride & Bu…
Lantau Island half day tour
Interesting enough to travel on the gondola and to visit the Buddha + temple. The guide was very bad. Nothing inter…
I really cant recommend this trip other than a very easy entry and exit from China - no vise was asked for or required
The guide try's to get you to buy from their "Special Shops" but better buys can be had elsewhere but you really ha…
Ross is the man!
Ross ran an excellent trip to see the Big Buddha and see the stilt houses in Tai O. He is a guide who likes his job…
Miss debbie simkiss
I cannot rate this trip enough,from the moment I stepped on the coach the guide peter had so much info about hong K…
Big Buddha a must
This trip was amazing. Ken our tour guide was the best - cable car with window bottom a must, lunch excellent, big …
Afternoon tour Lantau Island A superb experience
This was an absolutely fantastic tour and well exceeded our expectations. The guide was very efficient gave us cl…
Great activity and full day
Great tour. Ken was nice and informative. I recommend the crystal cable car package. Plan this attraction on the mo…
- Hong Kong West Kowloon Station, Foshan Lingnan Tiandi, and 4 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 8,149 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 6,667 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,275 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Foshan Tour with Bullet Train Transfer from Hong Kong
What time does Foshan Tour with Bullet Train Transfer from Hong Kong start?
Foshan Tour with Bullet Train Transfer from Hong Kong will start at 3:30 PM. Discover and book Foshan Tour with Bullet Train Transfer from Hong Kong on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Foshan Tour with Bullet Train Transfer from Hong Kong?
How much is Foshan Tour with Bullet Train Transfer from Hong Kong?
Foshan Tour with Bullet Train Transfer from Hong Kong price starts from £275.64. Discover and book Foshan Tour with Bullet Train Transfer from Hong Kong on Tripadvisor
What is the Foshan Tour with Bullet Train Transfer from Hong Kong cancellation policy?
Foshan Tour with Bullet Train Transfer from Hong Kong cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Foshan Tour with Bullet Train Transfer from Hong Kong on Tripadvisor