Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
This value saving combo is designed for visitors who want to explore the most popular Hong Kong Disneyland, round trip transfer between theme park and your hotel will be arranged by local travel agent. Service of English speaking tour guide is included during transfers.
- Pickup from major centrally located hotels. Or meet tour guide & other tourists at a departure point
- Pickup from your hotel, or you need to go to a departure point? Book now and see your pickup time.
- After a group photo is taken at the entrance, your tour guide will give you Disneyland 1-Day Pass.
- To collect a ticket, please present: (1) Credit Card used; (2) Passport of the Credit Card holder.
- The ticket can only be collected by the original credit card holder who is the same passport holder.
- In case the credit card holder is not present at Disneyland, you can not redeem your ticket
- After watching "Disney Paint the Night" parade, go to designated parking place for return transfer.
- If you do not offer a preferred pickup place or address, you will receive cancellation note & refund
- Food and drinks
- FASTPASS to skip the line in Disneyland
- Tour guide service in Disneyland (Your tour guide will drop you off & come back for return transfer.
- Taxi fare between your hotel and the departure point if your hotel is not in the pickup list.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is not the same voucher from Viator that you will present on the day of the tour. There is a separate Disneyland Admission Ticket that you need to receive from your tour guide at the entrance of Disneyland. To collect your Disneyland Admission, your passport and the credit card used for purchase are required to present to your tour guide. The ticket can only be collected by the original credit card holder who is the same passport holder. To prevent fraudulent bookings, the tour operator will reject request of sending E-ticket to you.
- You will receive a final confirmation voucher with pick up time and meeting place from the local tour supplier in Hong Kong. The meeting place is your hotel lobby, or you will be advised to meet with your tour guide at the nearest departure point.
- If you stay in a local home or a hotel not in the pickup list, please inform of the address upon booking. You will be informed of the nearest pickup hotel and pickup time to meet your tour guide. Your reply of approval of this pickup arrangement and deadline of apply time is critical. No show at the meeting place will receive no refund.
- If you book an activity less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, you are required to telephone the local tour supplier immediately right after your booking. The telephone number of the local tour supplier is displayed on your voucher. The office is open from 0700 to 2100 Hong Kong time. If no one answers the phone call after office hour, please telephone again at 0700 next day to add you in the pickup list. Otherwise the tour bus will not go to your hotel.
- Upon pickup, your tour guide will find you by eye contact, or read your name from the pickup list. Meeting point is hotel lobby or you will be advised of the nearest meeting place to meet with your guide. Please be waiting at the meeting place 10 minutes prior to departure. No refund for your no show or late arrival.
- The standard cancellation policy is: (1) a 100% refund for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. (2) Cancellations made within 24 hours of the start date of the experience will receive no refund.
- Age between 3 - 11 or seniors should bring along their passports or identity cards and present for entry
- "Disney in the Stars" Fireworks is suspendded until sometime in 2019. The date has not been released until now.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Century Holiday Hong Kong
its a lie!! It is not that expensive I would never do this to myself i love my money and i will not waste it
went on weekdays , less crowded and you can absolutely take some cool photo shot can take the cable car up to the …
A Poor Substitue
I have been to Disney World in Florida and Disney Land numerous time in Los Angeles. I checked it out once and I wi…
What An Amazing Time
Highly recommended. This tour was so very much fun!! Cannot believe how amazing it was. Skeptical of the meal at th…
We had a great day but I felt we needed more time at Tai o fishing village and allowed to explore more. I think we …
Excellent day out. Our guide Rex was brilliant and provided fantastic information. The pick up from the hotel was o…
Awesome day trip...
Even though you could go to the place on your own but going with the tour helps skip the long queues everywhere, es…
Unfortunate foggy day
Weather was not on our side that day. We were completely ‘lost’ in fog during the crystal cabin cable car ride & Bu…
Lantau Island half day tour
Interesting enough to travel on the gondola and to visit the Buddha + temple. The guide was very bad. Nothing inter…
I really cant recommend this trip other than a very easy entry and exit from China - no vise was asked for or required
The guide try's to get you to buy from their "Special Shops" but better buys can be had elsewhere but you really ha…
Ross is the man!
Ross ran an excellent trip to see the Big Buddha and see the stilt houses in Tai O. He is a guide who likes his job…
Miss debbie simkiss
I cannot rate this trip enough,from the moment I stepped on the coach the guide peter had so much info about hong K…
Big Buddha a must
This trip was amazing. Ken our tour guide was the best - cable car with window bottom a must, lunch excellent, big …
Afternoon tour Lantau Island A superb experience
This was an absolutely fantastic tour and well exceeded our expectations. The guide was very efficient gave us cl…
Great activity and full day
Great tour. Ken was nice and informative. I recommend the crystal cable car package. Plan this attraction on the mo…
- Hong Kong Disneyland
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Combo: Disneyland Ticket with Round Trip Transfer
Which attractions will I visit with Combo: Disneyland Ticket with Round Trip Transfer?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Combo: Disneyland Ticket with Round Trip Transfer on Tripadvisor
How much is Combo: Disneyland Ticket with Round Trip Transfer?
Combo: Disneyland Ticket with Round Trip Transfer price starts from £92.75. Discover and book Combo: Disneyland Ticket with Round Trip Transfer on Tripadvisor
What is the Combo: Disneyland Ticket with Round Trip Transfer cancellation policy?
Combo: Disneyland Ticket with Round Trip Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Combo: Disneyland Ticket with Round Trip Transfer on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Combo: Disneyland Ticket with Round Trip Transfer?
Combo: Disneyland Ticket with Round Trip Transfer is hosted by Century Holiday Hong Kong. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Century Holiday Hong Kong on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Combo: Disneyland Ticket with Round Trip Transfer on Tripadvisor