Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Enjoy the most popular evening activity in Hong Kong: Spend an unforgettable night on the water with this 2-hour dinner cruise and light show experience. Watch ‘A Symphony of Lights’ - a 10-minute light and laser multimedia show where more than 40 buildings along both sides of the harbour light up. Hotel pickup is available for Kowloon area, and return transfer to your hotel in both Hong Kong Island and Kowloon side after the cruise.
- Pickup from major hotels in Kowloon. Transfer to meet guide & other tourists at the departure point
- The departure point is: 19:20 at The Kowloon Hotel (Address: 19-21 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui).
- 2-hour Victoria Harbour dinner cruise, including 10 minute Symphony of Lights show
- See the sights of historical Victoria harbour
- After the cruise, return coach transfer back to major hotels on Hong Kong Island and Kowloon area.
- No hotel pickup & return transfer will be arranged for choosing option of "Dinner Cruise Only"
- Pickup from hotels in Hong Kong Island and New Territories
- Taxi fare between your hotel and the departure point if your hotel is not in the pickup list.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup from major hotels in Kowloon area only. You will receive a final confirmation voucher with pick up time and meeting place from the local tour supplier in Hong Kong.
- For guests staying in a place on Hong Kong Island, or New Territories, or any hotel which is not in the pickup list, please arrange your own transportation to The Kowloon Hotel (Address: 19-21 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui). The pickup time is 19:20. Please go to the tour desk in hotel lobby to sign in. No refund for taxi fare.
- If you stay in a local home or a hotel not in the pickup list, please inform of the address upon booking. You will be informed of the nearest pickup hotel and pickup time to meet your tour guide. Your reply of approval of this pickup arrangement and deadline of apply time is critical. No show at the meeting place will receive no refund.
- If you book an activity less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, you are required to telephone the local tour supplier immediately right after your booking. The telephone number of the local tour supplier is displayed on your voucher. The office is open from 0700 to 2100 Hong Kong time. If no one answers the phone call after office hour, please telephone again at 0700 next day to add you in the pickup list.
- Upon pickup, your tour guide will find you by eye contact, or read your name from the pickup list. Meeting point is hotel lobby or you will be advised of the nearest meeting place to meet with your guide. Please be waiting at the meeting place 10 minutes prior to departure. No refund for your no show or late arrival.
- Considering the pier premise and the vessel is not designed or constructed as to be accessible to persons with disability, the cruise may not be wheelchair accessible.
- Dress code: Casual
- No livestock or pets are allowed on the vessel, with the exception of guide dogs.
- A vessel can accommodate up to 350 passengers. No refund or credit will be issued for passengers that do not board the cruise on time.
- Suspension of the cruise: When Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.3 or above or Red/Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued at or after 3:00PM on the tour day, the cruise will be suspended. No show of A SYMPHONY OF LIGHTS will be staged even if the Signal is removed before 8:00PM on that day
- The E-ticket will be sent to the customer by email only when the credit card holder and passport holder is the same person. The local travel agent will ask you to take photo of your passport page and send it by email. This means that you can buy ticket for family, but you need to travel with them to Hong Kong. In case the credit card holder will not take this tour, you can not collect a ticket and there will be no refund.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Century Holiday Hong Kong
Olea semi lunch buffet has a nice offer. Available Mon-Sun. Service, staff & food are excellent. Great location - t…
its a lie!! It is not that expensive I would never do this to myself i love my money and i will not waste it
went on weekdays , less crowded and you can absolutely take some cool photo shot can take the cable car up to the …
A Poor Substitue
I have been to Disney World in Florida and Disney Land numerous time in Los Angeles. I checked it out once and I wi…
What An Amazing Time
Highly recommended. This tour was so very much fun!! Cannot believe how amazing it was. Skeptical of the meal at th…
We had a great day but I felt we needed more time at Tai o fishing village and allowed to explore more. I think we …
Excellent day out. Our guide Rex was brilliant and provided fantastic information. The pick up from the hotel was o…
Awesome day trip...
Even though you could go to the place on your own but going with the tour helps skip the long queues everywhere, es…
Unfortunate foggy day
Weather was not on our side that day. We were completely ‘lost’ in fog during the crystal cabin cable car ride & Bu…
Lantau Island half day tour
Interesting enough to travel on the gondola and to visit the Buddha + temple. The guide was very bad. Nothing inter…
I really cant recommend this trip other than a very easy entry and exit from China - no vise was asked for or required
The guide try's to get you to buy from their "Special Shops" but better buys can be had elsewhere but you really ha…
Ross is the man!
Ross ran an excellent trip to see the Big Buddha and see the stilt houses in Tai O. He is a guide who likes his job…
Miss debbie simkiss
I cannot rate this trip enough,from the moment I stepped on the coach the guide peter had so much info about hong K…
Big Buddha a must
This trip was amazing. Ken our tour guide was the best - cable car with window bottom a must, lunch excellent, big …
Afternoon tour Lantau Island A superb experience
This was an absolutely fantastic tour and well exceeded our expectations. The guide was very efficient gave us cl…
- Symphony of Lights
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about E-Ticket: Symphony of Lights Dinner Cruise and Free Transfer
- E-Ticket: Symphony of Lights Dinner Cruise and Free Transfer will start at 7:00 PM. Discover and book E-Ticket: Symphony of Lights Dinner Cruise and Free Transfer on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book E-Ticket: Symphony of Lights Dinner Cruise and Free Transfer on Tripadvisor
- E-Ticket: Symphony of Lights Dinner Cruise and Free Transfer price starts from £46.34. Discover and book E-Ticket: Symphony of Lights Dinner Cruise and Free Transfer on Tripadvisor
- E-Ticket: Symphony of Lights Dinner Cruise and Free Transfer cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book E-Ticket: Symphony of Lights Dinner Cruise and Free Transfer on Tripadvisor