Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Regal Airport Hotel Hong Kong offers spacious accommodation with free shuttle bus service to nearby attractions like Hong Kong Disneyland, Ngong Ping Cable Car, Tian Tan Buddha and Citygate Outlets, the biggest shopping mall in Hong Kong. The newly completed Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge is 10 minutes ride away by Public Bus of B4 opposite to hotel's main entrance. This package includes an escorted tour to skip-the-line access to the Ngong Ping 360 cable car and admire the Tian Tan Buddha, plus a tour of Po Lin Monastery and a Chinese vegetarian lunch, a boat trip around Tai O fishing village and more.
Hong Kong International Airport, 1 Sky Plaza Rd, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
Returns to original departure point
- 3-night accommodation of Superior Queen / Twin Room with breakfast in Regal Airport Hotel Hong Kong.
- Free shuttles to Hong Kong Disneyland and Citygate Outlets
- Lantau Island Tour to Tai O Village Boat Ride on Day 2, Escorted by tour guide.
- Round trip Airport Express Ticket to explore downtown Hong Kong
- Round trip cable car ride of crystal cabin, see the world's longest sea crossing HKG-MACAO bridge
- Chinese style vegetarian lunch at Po Lin Monastery
- 1-Day Hong Kong Disneyland Pass for option of "Disneyland Package".
- Other meals
- FASTPASS to skip the line in Disneyland
- Taxi fare
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your Airport Express ticket is valid for 60 days before and 30 days after your arrival day in Hong Kong. All airport express tickets are non-refundable. QR Code cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged for other tickets once it is used. All airport express tickets are non-refundable. QR Code cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged for other tickets once it is used.
- Adult price is based on twin share of a hotel room, child price is based on sharing adult's bed. Please notice the hotel allows only maximum of 4 persons (2 adults and 2 children) in one room. Usually you do not need to add an extra bed for child. You can also tell the front desk on site if you like to pay for an extra bed when necessary. If you need to book for the 3rd adult, please book a new room.
- At the Tung Chung Cable Car Station, most people line up to buy ticket on site and enter through Individual Entry. The normal waiting time is 2 hours. Your prepaid confirmation coupon allows you to use Group Entry. Less people line up here. Group Entry is a privilege benefit for travel agents' customers only. When Ngong Ping Cable Car will be suspended to carry out bi-monthly regular scheduled maintenance, or closed due to severe weather warning, alternative coach transportation will be available during the cable car service suspension. This tour will be operated by coach transfer between Ngong Ping and Tung Chung. No reduction in the tour price for the lack of the cable car ride. In the event that the boat ride is suspended in Tai O village, a $20 retail cash coupon will be issued for use in Ngong Ping 360 souvenirs shops.
- Rates are not available for Special holidays include: Christmas, Easter, New Year, Chinese New Year. Chinese Labor Day Holidays from May 1-7, National Day Holidays from Oct 1 to 7. Canton Fair period from April 14 to April 30, from October 14 to October 30.
- You can buy this package only when the credit card used and passport holder is the same person. It means you can buy this package for you and your family, but you need to travel with them to Hong Kong. The local travel agent will ask you to take photo of your passport page and send it by email.
- If the orginal credit card holder does not show up, the hotel will refuse you to check in. No refund.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Century Holiday Hong Kong
its a lie!! It is not that expensive I would never do this to myself i love my money and i will not waste it
went on weekdays , less crowded and you can absolutely take some cool photo shot can take the cable car up to the …
A Poor Substitue
I have been to Disney World in Florida and Disney Land numerous time in Los Angeles. I checked it out once and I wi…
What An Amazing Time
Highly recommended. This tour was so very much fun!! Cannot believe how amazing it was. Skeptical of the meal at th…
We had a great day but I felt we needed more time at Tai o fishing village and allowed to explore more. I think we …
Excellent day out. Our guide Rex was brilliant and provided fantastic information. The pick up from the hotel was o…
Awesome day trip...
Even though you could go to the place on your own but going with the tour helps skip the long queues everywhere, es…
Unfortunate foggy day
Weather was not on our side that day. We were completely ‘lost’ in fog during the crystal cabin cable car ride & Bu…
Lantau Island half day tour
Interesting enough to travel on the gondola and to visit the Buddha + temple. The guide was very bad. Nothing inter…
I really cant recommend this trip other than a very easy entry and exit from China - no vise was asked for or required
The guide try's to get you to buy from their "Special Shops" but better buys can be had elsewhere but you really ha…
Ross is the man!
Ross ran an excellent trip to see the Big Buddha and see the stilt houses in Tai O. He is a guide who likes his job…
Miss debbie simkiss
I cannot rate this trip enough,from the moment I stepped on the coach the guide peter had so much info about hong K…
Big Buddha a must
This trip was amazing. Ken our tour guide was the best - cable car with window bottom a must, lunch excellent, big …
Afternoon tour Lantau Island A superb experience
This was an absolutely fantastic tour and well exceeded our expectations. The guide was very efficient gave us cl…
Great activity and full day
Great tour. Ken was nice and informative. I recommend the crystal cable car package. Plan this attraction on the mo…
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 6,667 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,275 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about HongKong Regal Airport Hotel Package with Disneyland & Ngong Ping Cable Car Tour
How much is HongKong Regal Airport Hotel Package with Disneyland & Ngong Ping Cable Car Tour?
HongKong Regal Airport Hotel Package with Disneyland & Ngong Ping Cable Car Tour price starts from £604.71. Discover and book HongKong Regal Airport Hotel Package with Disneyland & Ngong Ping Cable Car Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the HongKong Regal Airport Hotel Package with Disneyland & Ngong Ping Cable Car Tour cancellation policy?
HongKong Regal Airport Hotel Package with Disneyland & Ngong Ping Cable Car Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book HongKong Regal Airport Hotel Package with Disneyland & Ngong Ping Cable Car Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides HongKong Regal Airport Hotel Package with Disneyland & Ngong Ping Cable Car Tour?
HongKong Regal Airport Hotel Package with Disneyland & Ngong Ping Cable Car Tour is hosted by Century Holiday Hong Kong. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Century Holiday Hong Kong on Tripadvisor. Discover and book HongKong Regal Airport Hotel Package with Disneyland & Ngong Ping Cable Car Tour on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for HongKong Regal Airport Hotel Package with Disneyland & Ngong Ping Cable Car Tour?
On average, this experience will take approximately 4 days. Discover and book HongKong Regal Airport Hotel Package with Disneyland & Ngong Ping Cable Car Tour on Tripadvisor