Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- TRAVEL DOCUMENTS: Tibet travel permit and all other permits to Tibet needed.
- MEALS: Complimentary breakfast*8
- TRANSPORT: Tibet local 9-19 seats Tourist Vehicle.(depending on the group size)
- TOUR GUIDE: A professional english-speaking tibetan local
- ACCOMMODATION: Four stars hotel or same level(different options) .(normally standard room, if you travel individually need to share a room with other guest ,or you can pay a single room supplement for stay by yourself) EBC one night tent and Lake Namtso guesthouse one night.
- SHUTTLE TRANSFER: Free Airport shuttle transfer between lhasa airport and Hotel.
- INSURANCE:Tourist accident/casualty insurance.
- OTHERS:Tibet hand map & Government Taxes.
- International flight to and out of China.Domestic flight/train to and out of Lhasa.(We can provide you the BEST discount price for the domestic flight/train ticket booking service , please contact us our travel experts for the details.
- Lunches and dinners are not included, please pay on site by yourself.; usually it costs about USD3-15 per person for one meal in TAR (Tibet Autonomous Region)
- Tips to tour guide and driver, you are suggested to tip them 7 USD/day in total.
- Personal expenses, like laundry, phone call, snacks, soft drinks (please do the best to avoid the alcoholic beverages during your Tibet trip), optional tour activities, etc.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
It was our business trip to China, my company arranged us a 10 days Tibet trip after the conference. We were lucky cooperated with TibetTripBooking which offered us a professional and satisfied tour services.
Date of experience: May 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Tibet Trip Booking
You will not regret it. My 11 years old daughter enjoys it a lot as well. A post closed has more details. This is a…
Lhasa is central heart for Buddhist people and best tourist attraction place.
To visit Lhasa is my dream and i am cultural and historical traveler. I found this all in Lhasa tour. Thank you ver…
No Tibetan I know has been to see this...
... they regard it as Chinese propaganda. Regardless, my pre-teen and I did attend - on a rainy night, where I felt…
7 days Everest experience
What a pity that we just spent 7 days in Tibet, should be longer. We had planed our Tibet trip since 2 years ago, i…
Lucky to saw the appearance of Everest goddess
When everyone talks about Tibet, the focus must be on Everest. That's why we have chosen Everest as our destination…
7 days trip from Lhasa to Nepal via Everest
My original plan was to travel to Nepal, but I joined an organized overland tour from Tibet to Nepal with TibetTrip…
Everything was just excellent.
On the first day we arrived in Lhasa, tour guide and staff gave us a warm welcome with a white Hada, and gave us so…
Tibet China Travel CITS
Itinerary was poorly planned: long hours of travel for 1 hour visit to site, sometimes curtailed due to weather or…
News from Kailash
We traveled as a couple . Indipendent travellers. We have read a lot before living but many news were off. Now ther…
An forgettable high altitude travel experience！
We have been planned Tibet travel for years,finally we did that.We joined a local private tour for 10 days.Tibet is…
Friendly staffs and enjoyable trip
Recently me and my wife joined small grouping tour which has visited Lhasa,Everest,Lake Namtso,Nyingchi. Grand Pota…
Best service we have ever had
We are a family travel, we found this travel service from network. They organised us a private10 days tour consists…
Tibet China Travel
Tibet has been my dream since many years ago, but me and my friends were always afraid of this trip, because of som…
Nice staff and professional services
Last year,My Chinese friends have recommended me them when we had an idea to travel to my dream Tibet.Tibet China T…
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Tibet Highlights 10-Day Tour of Everest & Tibetan Monasteries and Lake Namtso
- Tibet Highlights 10-Day Tour of Everest & Tibetan Monasteries and Lake Namtso price starts from £2,410.55. Discover and book Tibet Highlights 10-Day Tour of Everest & Tibetan Monasteries and Lake Namtso on Tripadvisor
- Tibet Highlights 10-Day Tour of Everest & Tibetan Monasteries and Lake Namtso cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tibet Highlights 10-Day Tour of Everest & Tibetan Monasteries and Lake Namtso on Tripadvisor
- Tibet Highlights 10-Day Tour of Everest & Tibetan Monasteries and Lake Namtso is hosted by Tibet Trip Booking. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tibet Trip Booking on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tibet Highlights 10-Day Tour of Everest & Tibetan Monasteries and Lake Namtso on Tripadvisor