View all photos (14)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Lhasa Gongga Airport Parking Lot, Gonggar County, Shannan, Tibet, China
Returns to original departure point
- Tibet Travel Permit (TTB)
- Chinese visa invitation letter if required
- 4-night accommodation and daily breakfast at Lhasa Gang-Gyan Hotel Tibet 4
- Escorted sightseeing tour with service of English-speaking tour guide
- Climate-controlled coach for sightseeing and transfers
- Shuttle bus to and from Lhasa airport
- China visa
- Lunch and dinner
- Airfare and train ticket
- Taxi fare from/to airport if you choose not to take airport shuttle
- Additional single supplement for requiring single room for yourself
- Extra bed for child
- Over sized and excess baggage storage surcharge
- Personal expense
- Gratuities to tour guide and driver (recommended)
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Adult price is based on twin / triple share of a hotel room
- Child price is based on child without extra bed
- If you need one adult in one room, additional single supplement will be informed and charged
- If you need extra bed for child, additional cost will be informed and charged
- Please notice the hotel allows only maximum of 3 persons to stay overnight in one room
- Please be prepare the hotel facilities and service standard in Tibet will not be as good as cities in inland China. A 4-star hotel in Tibet equals maybe the standard of a 3-star hotel in Beijing. At Rongphu Monastery Kent, hot water is only available for limited hours.
- For shuttle bus between airport and hotel, each passenger (except an infant) can check-in a maximum of 2 pieces of baggage, total dimensions per bag shall not exceed 158 cm (62"). Over sized and excess baggage are subjected to the availability of storage space on coach, and surcharge will be charged.
- If you do not want to wait for the airport shuttle bus, the taxi fare will be paid by yourself.
- If you travel from a city in China to Lhasa, all foreign travelers need a Tibet Travel Permit (TTP) in addition to a Chinese visa. TTP is inclusive in the package, the local operator in Lhasa will apply for you. China visa application is not included.
- Please first obtain a Chinese visa from a Chinese Embassy on your own and then book this package at least 20 days prior of your arrival day in Tibet. If the Chinese Embassy requests an invitation letter for Chinese Visa, your local tour operator can prepare one and send it to you.
- Your local tour operator will apply for a TTP for you (minimum 15 days lead time) and send it to one of the local offices for you to collect. Office locations include Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Guilin, Chengdu, Kunming, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Zhuhai, Changsha, Nanning and Macau. Please advice which city is convenient for you to pick up upon booking.
- To apply for the TTP, please provide traveler's name (as appears on passport), nationality, age, sex, occupation, and passport number as well as photocopies of your passport and Chinese visa.
- The following travelers can not get a TTP issued by Tibet Tourism Bureau: diplomats, journalists, professional media photographers, and government officials. These travelers need to apply directly to the Foreign Affairs Office at Lhasa City Hall: your local tour operator is unable to help.
- Highly recommend you NOT to travel from Kathmandu to Lhasa as getting TIBET GROUP VISA there is extremely inconvenient.
- If your travel date is not on our fixed depart list, please choose a random departure date we already have, state your ideal travel date and submit. The local operator in Lhasa will check the availability and come back to you with a final answer: You will be inform if it is OK to form a new group, or 100% refund will be issued
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: China Tour Advisors
HORRIBLE - NOT A TOUR!!!
DO NOT use this tour company if you are not from China. Our experience was nothing but a huge disaster. We ended up…
Not many China Cities has beach, and Shenzhen XiaoMeiSha is not a bad choice which surrounded with many hotels, mot…
Picturesque Hangzhou Tour was Delightful
This day tour in Hangzhou was wonderful from beginning to end. All details regarding the tour were confirmed by em…
Gulangyu - A humiliating experience
I booked a tour of Gulangyu Island for some important professional guests. A full three days after booking, China T…
LONG HAIR WOMEN VILLAGE & LONGSHENG TERRACES
It was amazing..more than what I have expected. First the "Long hair women village" showing their traditional dance…
It was truly an eye opener
Tibet, the roof top of the world. Before I sign up for this tour, a lot of negative view pour onto me from friends …
Historic Hong Kong City Tour with Dinner Cruise
When we booked this tour we were advised that it did not include tickets for Madam Tassauds so we booked these tick…
Jewish quarters in Shanghai
On time, flexible, enjoyable, very good experience, highly recommend. Good communication, car guide and driver met …
Good trip after some last minute changes
I recently did the one day Chengdu panda centre and Leshan buddha tour. I had originally booked the 2 day with Mt …
Excellent trip planners
We went to china for the first time and was amazed to see the culture and history .The best place was Zhangjiajie.T…
Get Lost in Beijing
Hello i'm Ami from Indonesia wonderfull beijing with nice tour travel very helpfull, kindly guide, i enjoy my tra…
China Tour Advisor Lantau Island and Big Buddha tour
After reading all the reviews about how the Ngong Ping 360 cable car lineup was so long, and that it is even longer…
Hong Kong and Macau tour.
All our plans with China Tour Advisors worked out perfectly. Steven was of great assistance in organising our tours…
De Oanh N00
Wonderful Shanghai and Hong Kong Macau Tour
Steven Li has organized two tours for six of us, in Shanghai and in Hong Kong/Macau, which are both very smooth and…
Hong Kong and Macau Tour
I'm pleased with our family tour in HK and Macau. Stanley (tour guide) is very accommodating and super nice. I hi…
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about 4-Night Lhasa and Samye Monastery Discovery
Which attractions will I visit with 4-Night Lhasa and Samye Monastery Discovery?
How much is 4-Night Lhasa and Samye Monastery Discovery?
4-Night Lhasa and Samye Monastery Discovery price starts from US$828.35. Discover and book 4-Night Lhasa and Samye Monastery Discovery on Tripadvisor
What is the 4-Night Lhasa and Samye Monastery Discovery cancellation policy?
4-Night Lhasa and Samye Monastery Discovery cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 4-Night Lhasa and Samye Monastery Discovery on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 4-Night Lhasa and Samye Monastery Discovery?
4-Night Lhasa and Samye Monastery Discovery is hosted by China Tour Advisors. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact China Tour Advisors on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4-Night Lhasa and Samye Monastery Discovery on Tripadvisor