Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This 11-day well designed Kailash pilgrimage combines the adventure to Mt. Everest Base camp. To help travelers confirm the scheduled Kailash tour transport earlier and help save big money for their next travel stop, travelers only need to pay accommodation, entrance tickets and a shared local Tibetan tour guide after arrival. The costs are clearly stated and there is no any hidden costs to be paid. With altitude of 6656 meters above sea level, Mt. Kailash looks like a pyramid. It is the main peak of Gangdise Mountain Range with symmetrical sides. Historically, there were many Chinese and foreign monks preaching there. Thus, it became the center of worship for four sects a long time ago, including Buddhism, Hinduism, Jainism and Bon. Every year, this fascinated holy center attracts tens of thousands of pilgrims around the world.
- All Necessary Tibet Travel Permits (from travelers arrival date in Lhasa till departure date of leaving Tibet, 15-20 days normally)
- Shared local tourism licensed driver;
- Shared transportation in Tibet: Ranging from mini van to mini bus (15 to 23 seats) according to final group size;
- Tour Vehicle gasoline and parking fee
- Driver's logistics
- Shared oxygen cylinder in the tour vehicle
- Shared Tibetan tour guide (but guide's salary 70 USD per group per day is not included)
- All entrance tickets
- Mineral Water (2 bottles per person a day)
- Travel insurance covers trip cancellation and emergency and evacuation(recommended)
- Expenses of a personal nature (drinks, laundry, phone call, meals, etc.
- Yaks and porters during the trekking days
- China Visa or Tibet group visa fees
- Tour Guide's salary 70 USD per group per day
- Gratuities for the guide and driver
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers must be at least 8 years old
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- On this tour, you will travel to demanding altitudes of approximately 11,975 feet (3,650 meters) above sea level in Lhasa and 18,372 feet (5,600 meters) at Drolma-la Pass; it is common for travelers to experience adverse health effects due to this altitude, regardless of age, gender and fitness; it is highly recommended that you discuss this trip with your doctor prior to departure, and begin a regular exercise regimen in the weeks leading up to your trip
- After booking, the local tour operator will send you a packing list and other general information to help you prepare for your trip; you may also request more information about tips and prevention methods for altitude sickness
- Be prepared for very cold weather; pack warm layers appropriately
- In warm weather, please dress conservatively; shoulders and knees must be covered
- There are no luggage restrictions for this tour but Chinese domestic airlines only allow check-in luggage of up to 44 lbs (20 kg) per person
- It is recommended that your bring your own sleeping bag, or purchase one in Lhasa or in mainland China before your tour During the trekking portion, you may leave extra luggage behind; it will be brought in the car by the driver when you are picked up at the end of the trek
- Tour must be booked at least 30 days in advance of Lhasa arrival date; upon booking, clear copies of all travelers' passports and Chinese visas must immediately be sent to the local tour operator in order to apply for and obtain your Tibet travel permit in time for your tour
- If you're flying into Tibet from mainland China: You need the original copy of the Tibet travel permit that the local tour operator will send to your hotel in mainland China. Therefore, please provide your hotel details (name, address and contact numbers) and your hotel reservation number. If you are not staying at a hotel and have a connection flight to Tibet from mainland China, please provide detailed flight information so the local operator can arrange someone from the tour company to deliver your permit to you at the airport in China when you arrive
- If you're taking a train to Tibet from mainland China: You will only need a printed copy of the Tibet permit, which you will receive from the local operator via email
- If you fly into Tibet from Kathmandu, Nepal: You don’t need to have a Chinese visa, but you do need a Tibet Group Visa (same as a Chinese visa) from the Chinese Embassy in Kathmandu. When you send the copy of your passport to the local tour operator after booking, the staff will help you to get the Tibet Group Visa. The Tibet Group Visa fee is not included in the tour price, so you will be asked to pay at the embassy. Please keep in mind that even if you have a Chinese visa, if you enter Tibet from Nepal, it is required that you have the Tibet Group Visa. Please be advised that when you apply for the Tibet Group Visa, the Chinese Embassy will cancel your current visa. You can only apply for the Tibet Group Visa through a local Nepalese agent, so this tour operator's local agent in Nepal will help you obtain it
- Price is breakdown and clearly stated, travelers only need to pay those service items which are not included according to the price reference. If travelers want to upgrade using top deluxe hotel, please ask tour supplier to help arrange it in advance and extra costs applies.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Local China Guide - Tibet Tourism Center
Private Tour of Lhasa
Tony was responsive and attentive from the very first time we contacted him. He helped arrange our Tibet travel per…
Kailash Mansarovar Trip
Tony did an amazing job organizing and customizing this tour based on our needs which were executed beyond our expe…
Tony and his team are great. Arranged all the accommodations, driver and the guide. Has been very accommodative whe…
Travels with Parents
I took my parents to Chengdu, Tibet and Kathmandu as arranged by Tony at Tibet Travel Expert Service. Everything wa…
Once in a lifetime adventure
Tony from Visit Tibet - Tibet CTrip Tours made our adventure easy. His emails answered promptly in English. All …
Excellent private trip to Tibet
August - September 2018 wonderful trip to Tibet and Nepal. 8 persons group visiting everything important in Tibet +…
Unforgettable experience in Tibet
We two girls had had this dream of visiting the mystical Tibet for a long time before truly get going. The tour was…
Lhasa & EBC Tour
We had a great time and experience with TTES. Amber helped us with the booking part and had always answers for our …
Magical 7 days in Tibet
I wan to express our team's gratitude to Tony and Marc who helped us with all the papers and the permit (on a very …
Chengdu Private Tour!
I did lots of research before booking my trip to Chengdu and I’m so happy that we were able to connect with Tony. W…
the usual places in Lhasa but seriously cheap and not a mindless tour
all the usual Lhasa places BUT relaxed and arranged all our own hotels,restaurants meals and exploration. Great gui…
Tibet private tour
My husband and I just got back from a great 10 day tour of eastern Tibet (Linzhi) and Lhasa organised by Tibet Tr…
Excellent organisation and very professional guide
We booked our trip to Tibet with Tony from Ctrip. From day 1, he was always very quick to answer my emails and was …
Excellent service and best price!
I booked a private trip to Lake Yamdrok. Tony gave me the best price you could ever find for a tour in Tibet. You w…
flexible, efficient, fast
Tony (阳坤志 in chinese) arranged for me a flexible one week stay in Lhasa. While some other agencies were reluctant t…
- Duration: 15–19 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Shared Kailash Everest Tour Coach and Tibetan Local Guide
Which attractions will I visit with Shared Kailash Everest Tour Coach and Tibetan Local Guide?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Shared Kailash Everest Tour Coach and Tibetan Local Guide on Tripadvisor
How much is Shared Kailash Everest Tour Coach and Tibetan Local Guide?
Shared Kailash Everest Tour Coach and Tibetan Local Guide price starts from £849.62. Discover and book Shared Kailash Everest Tour Coach and Tibetan Local Guide on Tripadvisor
What is the Shared Kailash Everest Tour Coach and Tibetan Local Guide cancellation policy?
Shared Kailash Everest Tour Coach and Tibetan Local Guide cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Shared Kailash Everest Tour Coach and Tibetan Local Guide on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Shared Kailash Everest Tour Coach and Tibetan Local Guide?
Shared Kailash Everest Tour Coach and Tibetan Local Guide is hosted by Local China Guide - Tibet Tourism Center. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Local China Guide - Tibet Tourism Center on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Shared Kailash Everest Tour Coach and Tibetan Local Guide on Tripadvisor