Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 2)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
There is not taxi service call center system in Lhasa, and taxi driver does not speaking in English. If the hotel doormen can not find a taxi for you in time, the stress of waiting for a taxi will make you crazy in rush hour. This pre-booking service is designed for people who prefer to reserve everything in order ahead of time. It is a private transfer from hotel to Lhasa, Lhasa Gonggar Airport (LXA). A staff speaking English can help you during and after reservation process.
- Meet by friendly professional driver at hotel lobby
- One way hotel to airport transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Backup support by English speaking company staff during reservation and transfers
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable for assigning an extra vehicle)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please offer airline details upon reservation.
- No refund for all confirmed booking, including no show or late arrival.
- Each passenger (aside from infant) can check in with a maximum of 2 pieces of luggage, total dimension not exceeding 158 cm (62 inch), wheels, handles and side pockets included. Each bag should not weigh over 20kg (44 lbs).
- Excessive and over-sized bag as subject to the availability of the storage space of the vehicle, may incurring surcharge.
- This service is not available for Chinese public holidays such as Golden Week from May 1 to May 7, National Day Holidays from Oct 1 to Oct 7, Chinese New Year, Mid-autumn Festival, QingMin Festival, Duanwu Festival.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: China Tour Advisors
HORRIBLE - NOT A TOUR!!!
DO NOT use this tour company if you are not from China. Our experience was nothing but a huge disaster. We ended up…
Not many China Cities has beach, and Shenzhen XiaoMeiSha is not a bad choice which surrounded with many hotels, mot…
Picturesque Hangzhou Tour was Delightful
This day tour in Hangzhou was wonderful from beginning to end. All details regarding the tour were confirmed by em…
Gulangyu - A humiliating experience
I booked a tour of Gulangyu Island for some important professional guests. A full three days after booking, China T…
LONG HAIR WOMEN VILLAGE & LONGSHENG TERRACES
It was amazing..more than what I have expected. First the "Long hair women village" showing their traditional dance…
It was truly an eye opener
Tibet, the roof top of the world. Before I sign up for this tour, a lot of negative view pour onto me from friends …
Historic Hong Kong City Tour with Dinner Cruise
When we booked this tour we were advised that it did not include tickets for Madam Tassauds so we booked these tick…
Jewish quarters in Shanghai
On time, flexible, enjoyable, very good experience, highly recommend. Good communication, car guide and driver met …
Good trip after some last minute changes
I recently did the one day Chengdu panda centre and Leshan buddha tour. I had originally booked the 2 day with Mt …
Excellent trip planners
We went to china for the first time and was amazed to see the culture and history .The best place was Zhangjiajie.T…
Get Lost in Beijing
Hello i'm Ami from Indonesia wonderfull beijing with nice tour travel very helpfull, kindly guide, i enjoy my tra…
China Tour Advisor Lantau Island and Big Buddha tour
After reading all the reviews about how the Ngong Ping 360 cable car lineup was so long, and that it is even longer…
Hong Kong and Macau tour.
All our plans with China Tour Advisors worked out perfectly. Steven was of great assistance in organising our tours…
De Oanh N00
Wonderful Shanghai and Hong Kong Macau Tour
Steven Li has organized two tours for six of us, in Shanghai and in Hong Kong/Macau, which are both very smooth and…
Hong Kong and Macau Tour
I'm pleased with our family tour in HK and Macau. Stanley (tour guide) is very accommodating and super nice. I hi…
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Lhasa Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Airport
How much is Lhasa Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Airport?
Lhasa Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Airport price starts from £64.81. Discover and book Lhasa Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Airport on Tripadvisor
What is the Lhasa Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Airport cancellation policy?
Lhasa Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Airport cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Lhasa Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Airport on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Lhasa Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Airport?
Lhasa Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Airport is hosted by China Tour Advisors. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact China Tour Advisors on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lhasa Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Airport on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Lhasa Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Airport?
On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Lhasa Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Airport on Tripadvisor