Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Everest base camp motorbike trip is one of the best Tibet motorbike trips and once in a life time adventure travel in the Himalayan Tibet. The Tibet motorbike trips originally start from Kathmandu valley, driving through ups and downs through the mountain and hill side narrow road all the way to Kodari in Nepali and Dzangmu friendship bridge at China Tibet side. The motor bike ride from kathmandu to Kodari will take you around five hours. You will be welcomed by our Tibetan travel guide at Friendship bridge in Dzangmu and do all the paper work of Motorbike trip.
EVEREST BASE CAMP MOTORBIKE TRIP
Day 2 Dram-Dingri,4390mts, 180Km...
Day 3 Dingri-Shegar-Old...
Day 4 Shigatse - Lhasa ,3650mts,
Day 5 visit Potalal Palace,...
Day 6 Visit Drepung & Sera...
Day 7 Lhasa-Yamdrok...
Day 8 Gyantse-Shigatse-Sakya...
Day 9 Drive from...
Day 10 Explore Everest base camp...
Day 11 Old Dingri-Dram,2300mts,...
Day 12 Dram-Friendship...
- Accommodation as mentioned in the Tibet tour program above
- All entry fees to the sites and monasteries mentioned in the Tibet tour program
- Full board for entire Tibet tour
- All necessary Tibet tour entry and road permits
- One local English speaking Tibetan travel guide
- Tibet tour transportation by one good conditioned mini van or bus according to the group size
- Yamdrok lake conservation fee
- Karola glacier conservation fee
- Tibet Everest conservation fee for all members, guide and vehicle
- Tibet Everest basecamp conservation fee for all members, guide
- All necessary Tibet motorbike permits
- Temporary motorbike driving license
- Temporary motorbike plate number and license
- Motorbike insurance
- Royal Enfield motorbikes
- Motorbike permits from China custom
- Motorbike fuels
- Motorbike mechanic
- Oxygen incase needed
- Entry/Admission - Dingri Aniba
- Entry/Admission - Phuntsoling Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Lhasa Amusement Park
- Entry/Admission - Potala Palace
- Entry/Admission - Drepung Monastery (Zhebang Si)
- Entry/Admission - Gyantse Dzong
- Entry/Admission - Sakya Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Rongbuk Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Mt. Everest Base Camp
- Entry/Admission - Tingri Old Age Activity and Community Service Center
- Both international and domestic flight ticket
- China Tibet visa fee
- Service of Nepal or mainalnd China side
- Nepal visa fee
- Insurance including personal, medical, travel and evacuation insurance
- Personal expenses such as (alcoholic beverages, laundry, phone call, etc
- extra cost in the event of landslide n personal nature expense need to be paid by clients themselves
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Tibet Shambhala Adventure
Traveling back to Tibet during the confinement
One thing that is good about being confined at home for two months is that you can remember all the great scenic vi…
Unforgettable memories highly recommended agency !!
We will remember this trip forever, the quality of visits, the warm welcome and always kind attention make us have …
The best Tibetan Travel agent in Lhasa
We took 8 days Everest Basecamp Tour, starting from Lhasa. The weather was very nice and clear blue sky. I thought …
If you expect snow at Everest base camp there is none in China
We had the best guide Chime who spoke great English and was very knowledgeable about the culture and we learnt a lo…
We were just in Lhasa for a few days, the views, palaces and temples are beautiful but the best thing for us was th…
Highly reliable travel agent!
I started to talk with Dawa six months before the trip. We had very nice and informative conversations about our tr…
We organized our overland tour of Tibet while we were in Kathmandu. We were so lucky to have chosen this tour compa…
Tibet is beautiful
We had an incredible trip to Tibet thanks to our wonderful guide Sangmo Dolma and our driver Lobsang. Sangmo is so …
Jayme Tavares A00
Lhasa- Samye- Gyantse- Shygatse-EBC-Dingri-Kyiong
Excellent trip! I would like mainly to thanks the guide Phuntsok for being so professional and kindly! He did the …
Trip of a life time!
We recently completed a 15 day guided tour of Tibet, traveling over 2,000 miles covering some of the most fantasti…
I took a ten-day trip through Tibet with the Tibetan guide Phuntsok, the most attentive and professional guide I ha…
Visit to Everest Base Camp via Lhasa to China Border
We arrived in Lhasa on August 30, 2019 and were met by our tour guide Sangmo. She did an outstanding job throughout…
Great 4-week group travel in Tibet at Mt. Kailash and lake Manosarovar
Our group came from Germany and we had a wonderful travel program in Tibet: Tithapuri, Guge Kingdom, Tholing, Tsapa…
Great and fantastic experience
In July 2019 I did a journey through Central Tibet with a Swiss group. For me it was the first time in Tibet and it…
Highlights in Tibet
I enyoied 13 wunderful days with 5 other great Swiss Ladies and our absolutely sympathic Tourgide Chime Tashi. His …
- Airport Entrance, Dingri Aniba, and 10 more
- Duration: 12 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Everest Base Camp Motorbike Trip
Which attractions will I visit with Everest Base Camp Motorbike Trip?
How much is Everest Base Camp Motorbike Trip?
Everest Base Camp Motorbike Trip price starts from £1,512.43. Discover and book Everest Base Camp Motorbike Trip on Tripadvisor
What is the Everest Base Camp Motorbike Trip cancellation policy?
Everest Base Camp Motorbike Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Everest Base Camp Motorbike Trip on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Everest Base Camp Motorbike Trip?
Everest Base Camp Motorbike Trip is hosted by Tibet Shambhala Adventure. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tibet Shambhala Adventure on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Everest Base Camp Motorbike Trip on Tripadvisor