Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Campuhan Ridge WalkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Ubud PalaceStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Ubud Traditional Art MarketStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Cold towels and bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Campuhan Ridge Walk
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Palace
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
- Food and drinks
- Other services not listed in the inclusions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 adults required per booking (including for child)
- Languages other than English will be subject to availability
- No refund will be made if guests are not taking certain service(s) included in the package
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Our guide was Agung who was really nice and friendly and very funny. His knowledge of the natural environment, birds, wildlife, plants trees etc was excellent. He also explained Balinese and Hindu culture and put all we were seeing in perspective. He had a great sense of humour…
Date of experience: September 2019
Response from luciesalome, Marketing Manager at Ubud Half-Day Morning Tour: Royal Palace, Campuhan, Traditional Market
Responded 7 Oct 2019
Dear acly348, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us. We are glad you had a great time with our guide Agung and your driver, we will definitely share your comment with our team. Thank you and we hope to see you again in Indonesia!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Smailing Tour DMC
Perfect Service with a large car. Professinonal driver. Napkin and Water service. On time arrival and on time dr…
Prompt arrival and pleasant driver. One request would be to offer free wifi. Otherwise a great service.
A reliable driver with a car for hire at bandung Indonesia.
I and my family members booked a driver with car for our tour, airport pick up and shopping.Onedriver named Asep Du…
Lovely city with good food
Its a lovely city with many food options and a rich history. Recommend borobudur and peramban temple tour and we…
Gusman is perfect guide
The temples were all lovely but the best part of the trip was Risky, the perfect driver, and Gusman, the perfect gu…
Brilliant and informative
Very helpful guide who gave lots of information. The driver was also the best we have had on this trip so far. Love…
Rice Fields & Waterfall
Absolutely loved the rice feilds,definitely a must when traveling to Bali,i also heard you can go on quad bike tour…
Couldn't get any worse
First, I booked for the Jan 13 12:00 PM time. I contacted the "Smailing Tour DMC" beforehand and they stated that…
First of all: the stables are great, the horses are well treated, the stuff at the stables is so nice! BUT: you sho…
We did a 2 day tour with the most famous parts in Bali. The van was clean and confortable and always on time. Our t…
What an experience!!!
It was an absolutely amazing experience making one and only jewelry!! The jewelers at Chez Monique were very friend…
Dont believe it was worth the $$
We didnt visit Temple, we did visit 2 Batik artist shops 1 was closed and the other was closing. Most of the fresh …
Very nice Stable
Horses are well behaved, and riding in the rice fields was very nice. The Staff was very friendly too. I booked onl…
Avoid this one
It pains me to give a one star review because I know it will come down on our tour guide. Unfortunately, the tour w…
Nice scenery with kind and friendly soft spoken locals. Served visitors with own produce tea. A must visit when you…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1034 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Ubud Half-Day Morning Tour: Royal Palace, Campuhan, Traditional Market
- Ubud Half-Day Morning Tour: Royal Palace, Campuhan, Traditional Market will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Ubud Half-Day Morning Tour: Royal Palace, Campuhan, Traditional Market on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ubud Half-Day Morning Tour: Royal Palace, Campuhan, Traditional Market on Tripadvisor
- Ubud Half-Day Morning Tour: Royal Palace, Campuhan, Traditional Market price starts from £29.17. Discover and book Ubud Half-Day Morning Tour: Royal Palace, Campuhan, Traditional Market on Tripadvisor
- Ubud Half-Day Morning Tour: Royal Palace, Campuhan, Traditional Market cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ubud Half-Day Morning Tour: Royal Palace, Campuhan, Traditional Market on Tripadvisor