Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Exploring Jakarta’s ‘Tempo Doeloe’ culture is pure bliss. Old Batavia, the wonderful harbour with wooden schooners and Wayang Puppetry culture displayed at its finest, this 3-day Jakarta in Brief envelops the essence of the Indonesian capital perfectly.
- Private transfers with a professional English-speaking guide from and to Jakarta Airport.
- Accommodation in sharing twin/double room during the tour.
- Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver.
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Daily breakfast at your booked Jakarta hotel
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Compulsory Christmas and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Transfers for customers arriving or departing from/to outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
- Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- Entrance fees inside of Taman Mini Indonesia Indah such as Bird Park, Theater and other parts not outlined in the program.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Fatahillah and its Puppet Museum in Indonesia is closed on Mondays and Public Holidays; an alternative visit to the impressive Istiqal Mosque and the surrounding art shops are offered as an alternative.
- This tour is operated on full private basis.
- Check-in and check-out times are regulated by each individual hotel and in general (exceptions are available for which we cannot be held accountable), check-in time at hotels are not before 14:00 hrs as check-out times are before 12:00 hrs.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users. Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; we always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct flight information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in flight details outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Asian Trails Indonesia
it was 1951, i was ten years old and the family went for the weekend up to malino.i swam in the pool and i was woke…
watersports for all
I think it was too windy and too many people on the water, but okay to try :-) there are alot of other watersport…
Great day out on catermeran
Never done a day out like this before but would do do again. Collected from hotel by driver on time. Booked in at b…
Our guide, Sophia, was wonderful!
We had a wonderful experience. Our guide spoke perfect English, was very knowledgeable and a lovely human being. …
A bit tiring, but worthwhile
Fascinating temple complex - worth more time than we could give it. We followed it up with a nearby performance of …
The highlight of my trip to Bali
This was the ABSOLUTE favorite experience of my trip! Firstly, the grounds are beautiful. The owner/ chef, Penelop…
Great tubing experience
My friend and I had the absolute best experience river tubing on the Penet River. It was only the two of us and we …
A wonderful day in Bali!
We've had the pleasure to start our trip in Bali with a day in the company of Buda and Suria. We went to Taman Tirt…
The best tubing experience. The guides are so friendly and helpful. I went with my parents, 2 sisters, husband and …
Sugi is the best
We returned from our honeymoon in Bali. We had multiple activities on our itinerary and everything was far better …
YANTI - the only name you need for a truly fun, informative, and exciting time! She really knows everything there …
The Departure Lounge Access for Qantas Club members at Denpassar
My wife and I attended this lounge in June 19. One star was being generous. It is terrible. Qantas markets it as a…
This tour is absolutely the best Our driver who collected us from our hotel was great. When we reached our attrac…
A top-notch guide for Yogyakarta and Borobudur, Prambanan and other temples
Yogyakarta for me will always be associated with Surantini! Because of her, I savoured its awesomely rich culture, …
Temples are beautiful but skip the Sultans Palace, it's long day!
We really enjoyed the temples Prambanan and Borubudur, both very different and worth seeing. Our tour guide, Nunik…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 209 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 3 Days 2 Nights Jakarta in Brief
What time does 3 Days 2 Nights Jakarta in Brief start?
3 Days 2 Nights Jakarta in Brief will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book 3 Days 2 Nights Jakarta in Brief on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 3 Days 2 Nights Jakarta in Brief?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 3 Days 2 Nights Jakarta in Brief on Tripadvisor
How much is 3 Days 2 Nights Jakarta in Brief?
3 Days 2 Nights Jakarta in Brief price starts from £179.56. Discover and book 3 Days 2 Nights Jakarta in Brief on Tripadvisor
What is the 3 Days 2 Nights Jakarta in Brief cancellation policy?
3 Days 2 Nights Jakarta in Brief cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 3 Days 2 Nights Jakarta in Brief on Tripadvisor