Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Medan Merdeka area is the civic district in Jakarta where the Presidential Palace is located. The charm of its historical past and the greenary makes it worthwhile for exploration. Walk along accompanied by an expert guide to visit landmarks, from the first modern cemetery complex in Asia, palace, the National Monument, and National Museum. Listen and see the illustration of how diverse is the national inside the biggest museum in Indonesia. Pass by the “some angels” and “elephant” along the way and discover the origin of the tour’s name.
- English speaking guide
- Mineral waters
- Pocket Map
- Private tour
- Optional activities other than specified
- Travel insurance
- Guide tips
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Physical activity level : 2/5
- Meeting Point : Monument National Bus Stop (TransJakarta Bus)
- Please bring umbrella, in case of raining especially during rainiy season (October – April)
- Method of travelling : Walking
- Minimum and Maximum Pax : 1-12 Pax
- Please prepare to wear comfortable clothes & shoes(Jakarta’s weather is all-time warm and humid)
- This tour is not recommended/suitable for wheelchair and baby strollers
- The tour is free for infant (0-3 years).
- Adult and children share the same fare (3-12 years old)]
- Children must be accompanied by adult
- There is no tour on Monday, because all museum are closed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Walkindies Travel Co
I joined their Cycling Tour Old Batavia and the whole experience is great. The trip started on time, enough time on…
First time participated, joined Independence Day Cycling Tour. Whatta experience! Very organized, educational and f…
I joined Independence Day Cycling Tour and was enjoyed it so much. The trip was and interesting and organized. Tou…
Just once participated in the Walkindies Morning Cycling Tour event. So I am happy to do sports while deepening th…
Very educational. A good way to “travel” during this pandemic. I had a problem with my internet connection towards…
Thorough Information, Learn a lot of New Things!
The virtual tour was very thorough, very well prepared and can get all the related information surrounding the topi…
Great guided trip to the old center of Jakarta (ancient Batavia)
With a walk through the old harbour and a visit to the maritime museum, a visit to the old center with its classica…
Great tour - must do in Jakarta!
Rico and Jason are very professional, well equipped with ponchos and wet wipes and prepared all the information wit…
Strolling through "tempo doeloe"
A walk in old town Djakarta (Batavia) with an excellent guide. We hopped into a few museums, a public transport van…
Beautiful trip of Jakarta
We were on a family trip to Indonesia and my parents who are both above 70 were with us. I had requested the walkin…
Tour guide excellent but the bikes are dangerous
First the tour guide Supri was excellent. His English is fluent, comprehensive and with very little accent is total…
Better for the tour.
The bike tour will remain with me always. Left with a greater understanding of Indonesia’s past, present and future…
Bicycle Tour old city of Djakarta
Super friendly Guide, great attention to explaining details of the history and city development and very cautious w…
Fun & informative tour of old Jakarta
Part walking and part riding funky cruiser bikes, we enjoyed our tour thru old Jakarta & some of its museums. Our …
Day Tour of Jakarta
Excellent guide if you could not remember his name just call him Justin Timberlake. Spoke excellent English treate…
- Walkindies Travel Co
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 104 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The Angels & Elephant (museum Prasasti Walking Tour)
- The Angels & Elephant (museum Prasasti Walking Tour) price starts from £39.75. Discover and book The Angels & Elephant (museum Prasasti Walking Tour) on Tripadvisor
- The Angels & Elephant (museum Prasasti Walking Tour) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Angels & Elephant (museum Prasasti Walking Tour) on Tripadvisor
- The Angels & Elephant (museum Prasasti Walking Tour) is hosted by Walkindies Travel Co. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Walkindies Travel Co on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Angels & Elephant (museum Prasasti Walking Tour) on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book The Angels & Elephant (museum Prasasti Walking Tour) on Tripadvisor