View all photos (6)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
While Indonesia’s capital is powering ahead as a global business hub, Kota, its old town, is arguably still its top traveller highlight. Indonesia’s Dutch colonial roots can be explored here, and Jakarta's historical quarter gives a snapshot of how the cityscape looked before the skyscrapers moved in. In the 1600s, Kota became the headquarters of the Dutch East India Company. Sadly this colonial heritage was not preserved as well as it has been in the likes of other Southeast Asian colonial outposts such as Singapore and Penang, and there are only a few remnants of the attractive wooden-shuttered buildings left today. Still, Taman Fatahillah (Fatahillah Square) and its surroundings are a sensory feast for a first-time visitor to the city.
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission for museum
- Rent bike at Old city for 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: PT TRIK WISATA INDONESIA
A fun experience well worth it!
It was fun to learn and understand how to cook Indonesian food. Maybe nothing that will make you a professional che…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241