Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Meet the Indonesian Amish. Witness natural beauty and the daily activities of the Baduy tribes in Banten Province. Visit Outer and Inner Baduy, and see the difference of both Baduy ethnic tribes. Most of them are farmers, but they also make woven-craft. Inner Baduy has made very few contacts outside Baduy. They are secluded from modernity and reject technology. Outer Baduy still preserves the customs of the ancestors, but they also accept modernity including technology and modern clothing. You have a chance to stay overnight at Inner Baduy house. Follow the rules for not using electronics, toiletries (soap, shampoo, and toothpaste), and transportation wherever you go. WARNING! This is a traditional tour and secluded from modernity or technology. Please don't expect any advanced or luxury facilities. There is no bathroom in Inner Baduy, all toilet activities are carried out on the river. Soap, detergent, perfume are not allowed! Sleep on the floor. No bed provided at the homestay.
Tanah Abang Train Station –...
Baduy Village – Banten – Jakarta
Stasiun Tanahabang, Jalan Jati Baru Raya, Jl. Cideng Timur, Kp. Bali, Kecamatan Tanah Abang, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10250, Indonesia
Returns to original departure point
- Train Ticket from and to Tanah Abang Station
- Non AC Vehicle
- Local Guide
- English Speaking Tour Leader
- 1 Night Homestay in Baduy Dalam
- Entry/Admission - Stasiun Rangkasbitung
- Entry/Admission - Baduy Luar Village
- Entry/Admission - Inner Baduy
- Entry/Admission - Wisata Kampung Marengo Baduy Luar
- Personal expenses (extra meals, drink, laundry, etc)
- Personal traveler’s insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
The popular Sunday Brunch in Bali!!
Best brunch so far ❤️❤️ The food was great, the place was soooo cozy and also the services was excellent. They had…
Wonderful date idea
We went on this cooking class last year just before Covid became a thing. It was fantastic, all of the staff was fr…
THank you for the amazing Tess (the rock star) didn’t want to go back home. Food amazing Service amazing View ama…
BEST FOOD IN BALI! So much fun!
Hands down - one of my most incredible experiences in Bali!!!! Honestly, even if you don’t “cook” - you should go j…
Fun family day out
A beautiful place, very helpful staff like Ema, food was great and reasonable priced. We paid 500,000 rupiah for a …
Last evening in Bali
Made Arcana was the perfect host. Great service. Beautiful food, setting and presentation. Highly recommend dining …
IN BALANCE WITH NATURE
going to the Spa area of the Tjampuhan hotel is already an experience and relaxing downhill nature walk. The area i…
Nice ambience for local food
Had a dinner function at this indo restaurant. They have both indoor and outdoor dining and gazebo. Food was great …
TripAdvisor cost 3 time the amount to the 3D Trick Art Museum Entrance Tickets so don't get your ticket from TripAd…
Such a well run, well thought through cooking experience in a beautiful family home! I’d definitely recommend this …
Bali cooking class
Overall was enjoyable. But class size could be smaller. My daughter and I did not get to try the different stations…
Highly recommend award winning Paon Cooking Class in Ubud rice fields. Hosted at a 4th Generation family home by su…
Solo traveler to Balitopia, flamingo beach club
This flamingo beach club is quite new, it’s worth to go there to relax and unwind. I met Pande who is a worker ther…
daily tour for tangkoko nature reserve /nationalpark
Daily tour to for visiting tangkoko nature reserve /nationalpark. to visit this place posible for daily trip or you…
good but not great
It was a fun show but not a real professional type of show. Lots of laughter and lovely costumes and dancing but ki…
- Stasiun Tanahabang, Stasiun Rangkasbitung, and 5 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 104 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 209 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 2 Day Cultural Baduy Tribe Join Trip Start from Jakarta
- 2 Day Cultural Baduy Tribe Join Trip Start from Jakarta will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book 2 Day Cultural Baduy Tribe Join Trip Start from Jakarta on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 2 Day Cultural Baduy Tribe Join Trip Start from Jakarta on Tripadvisor
- 2 Day Cultural Baduy Tribe Join Trip Start from Jakarta price starts from £49.75. Discover and book 2 Day Cultural Baduy Tribe Join Trip Start from Jakarta on Tripadvisor
- 2 Day Cultural Baduy Tribe Join Trip Start from Jakarta cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 2 Day Cultural Baduy Tribe Join Trip Start from Jakarta on Tripadvisor