Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Puerto Princesa is more than its scenic surroundings and beautiful beaches; it's also a location full of amazing cultural locations that are vital to every tourist's visit. Your first stop, the Palawan Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Center, is a valuable sanctuary that protects the fauna found within the region. You'll not only be able to observe the Philippine crocodiles, but also other animals such as ostriches and bearcats. Then it's off to Mitra's Ranch, which gives you a spectacular panoramic view of Puerto Princesa. You'll find yourself craving for a sweet treat when you hit your next spot at Baker's Hill, which is famed all over the Philippines for its sweets, with everything from cashew nuts, hopia, brownies, and more local delicacies that are perfect for snacking and bringing home as souvenirs.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Plaza CuartelStop: 5 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Puerto Princesa City Baywalk ParkStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Palawan Butterfly Ecological Garden and Tribal VillageStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Baker's HillStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Mitra's RanchStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- air conditioned van
- DOT Accredited tour guide
- Entrance fees
- lunch (Morning tour) or dinner (PM Tour)
- Entry/Admission - Plaza Cuartel
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Princesa City Baywalk Park
- Entry/Admission - Palawan Butterfly Ecological Garden and Tribal Village
- Entry/Admission - Baker's Hill
- Entry/Admission - Mitra's Ranch
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Non-compulsory Tipping
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: CTPH TOUR
Don't miss this amazing cliff diving spot in Boracay!!
My friends and I went to Boracay way back May 2019 to celebrate my birthday. Was looking for an adventure that we c…
We love the seafoods at the local restaurant in Kawhagan Island. Is being prepared by the local. Nice people.
Delays due to poor traffic setup poor road sharing.
I was at Greenhilss today. it is coming alive again as more shops operating again on shortened hours. Still very fe…
It was wonderful experience, not to mention feeding the fish. I highly recommend it. I would love to do it again an…
Great river cruise
very nice river cruise, which we had during rainy day which made it even nicer. The scenery was nice and overall at…
Not good value for money
Not good value for money You are much better off doing your own thing and visiting the parks and the multitude of a…
Not as good as other two is that still okay and there are highlights on the tour reasonable value for money
I have spent my Christmas here with my aunt, uncle and cousin. Its raining but it didn't stop us on wandering to th…
Take the coron ultimate tour and you will have experienced the main attractions of Coron at only P1,200 The Black …
to see, ,,
the tour is so quick it doesn't take entire day to go 5 or 6 destination in this trip. . .. experience is the best …
Great tour with great views
My girlfriend and I both enjoyed this tour very much. A knowledgeable guide giving us interesting information about…
it was wonderful and highly recommended! i felt very safe with the underwater guide and the pictures were great, i…
Great tour, don’t book on trip advisor tho!!
Bad experience, the operator gave us the wrong address so we missed our tour, when we went to the venue we had to e…
It was Okay
I was excited for this tour but honestly it was a let down to us. From the start it seemed like we were just getti…
my latest trip in Feb. 2020
The traditional shops and restos are now replaced with high end establishments similar to other Ayala malls. Many 5…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Puerto Princesa City Tour (private)
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Puerto Princesa City Tour (private) on Tripadvisor
- Puerto Princesa City Tour (private) price starts from £48.64. Discover and book Puerto Princesa City Tour (private) on Tripadvisor
- Puerto Princesa City Tour (private) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Puerto Princesa City Tour (private) on Tripadvisor
- Puerto Princesa City Tour (private) is hosted by CTPH TOUR. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact CTPH TOUR on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Puerto Princesa City Tour (private) on Tripadvisor