View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Changi Point Ferry Terminal, 51 Lor Bekukong, Singapore 499172
Returns to original departure point
- Use of bicycle
- Ferry transfer onto the Island is included
- Bottled water
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Biking Singapore
Best bike quality I've experienced in Singapore from a rental place
This is the fourth bike rental company I've tried in Singapore since 2012, and this is by far the best bike I've…
Cycle on Pulau Ubin
Recently cycled Pulau Ubin with our guide CT. Fantastic few hours getting out of Singapore. On to the island by…
Adult Cycling Class (Private)
I am able to more or less balance myself and able to pedal a short distance within 4 hours. Private class allows…
Booking Rejected late night before tour
This tour showed that it was available. I booked the tour and waited for confirmation. At 8:30 pm the night before…
Lovely way to get out of the city and see the nature side of Singapore - great personal tour
So glad I had time to do this tour - great way to see something a lot don't see in Singapore --- abundant nature. …
Stevee Lee Chung Im
Seoul, South Korea108
Excellent tour, knowledgeable and friendly guides, with local experience!
Booked this tour not knowing what to expect as this was my first time on a bike tour as I wanted to do something…
Hong Kong, China90
"Evening Singapore Cycling Tour" NOT a must do in Sinapore
The evening tour is not a must do thing when you visit Singapore, I have to say, they did introduced some places…
We did the early evening ride and had great fun. Guide Tony was knowledgeable and told us lots of interesting…
A serious organization with good people communicating to comfort you in your choice. Count around $100 per head…
Nice activity to discover Singapore with a bike
The tour started in the early morning to finish in the early afternoon after about 20kms (so very accessible to…
- German Girl Shrine, Puaka Hill, and 1 more
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241