Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
By joining our Secret Food Tour, you'll have the opportunity to discover what the authentic Singaporean food experience is. Our local, English-speaking guide will teach you about how the locals dine out and what makes the food here such a unique and important part of our culture. The price includes six stops, all food and drinks, and a friendly, passionate guide. All of our guides have a deep knowledge of Singaporian history, the local food scene, and geography. Plus, all of our tours include a Secret Dish which you can only find out about on the tour. As a private tour, everything works around you! Our start times are much more easy going, dates can open up. It's a much more intimate and cozy experience. No need to shout over other tourists, you will have every question answered, and leave feeling like a native yourself!
- You'll start at73 Pagoda St73 Pagoda St, Singapore 059232Please meet your local guide outside the metro station called "Chinatown", Exit A near the shop called Bee Cheng Hiang. Look for the orange umbrella. If you need any route/directions advice, feel free to ask your guide at the end of the tour.See address & details
- Pass byChinatown Heritage CentreSri Mariamman Temple
- You'll end at73 Pagoda St73 Pagoda St, Singapore 059232Please meet your local guide outside the metro station called "Chinatown", Exit A near the shop called Bee Cheng Hiang. Look for the orange umbrella. If you need any route/directions advice, feel free to ask your guide at the end of the tour.See address & details
73 Pagoda St, Singapore 059232
Returns to original departure point
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We highly recommend comfortable shoes such as sneakers and to avoid flip flop as streets in Singapore are very slippery!
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Our guide, Kuo Ai, was friendly, informative and very efficient in getting us around Singapore's Chinatown. I learned a great deal about the history of Singapore as well as its varied types of food. The food was very tasty but be warned, there is a great deal of it! Don't fill…
Date of experience: January 2020
3 Helpful votes
Response from Nicolas J, Owner at Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Singapore
Responded 21 Jan 2020
Hi Dave, thank you so much for joining us and for sharing your wonderful experience in our Singapore food tour, hosted by Kuo Ai. We're grateful to have you and we're looking forward to see you again in our other Secret Food Tours - now in more than 50 cities worldwide.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Secret Food Tours Singapore
Do you know how you wish you had a friend or family member that could guide you around a city to show you the cool …
This walking food tour around Chinatown was amazing. Not only did we try a variety of street foods, our guide Keit…
My boyfriend and I had a great time on the Secret Food Tours in Singapore with Kuo Ai. She was friendly, knowledgea…
Well worth it
This was a great way to learn our way around the Chinatown area of Singapore. We ate foods that we may never have t…
Wonderful taste of Singapore Chinatown
Karen was a great guide. She was very personable and gave us a really good overview of the history of Singapore and…
Excellent Guide and Tour
My guide was Helen and she was absolutely fantastic! (Helen was also my best guide while in Singapore too!) Helen w…
This was an excellent food tour with Ronnie who is a fabulous guide. I ate a lot of amazing local specialties and l…
Singapore Secret Food Tour
Our guide, Kuo Ai, was extremely friendly and informative. The tour speed was perfect and the information given was…
Tom and BJ K00
First Thing off the plane
We landed in Singapore at 8:00am and were on the Singapore Secret Food Tour at 11am. Crazy? Not really. Our prior t…
Great introduction to Singapore’s food culture
We had a great tour led by our guide HeLen. As well as introducing us to an awesome selection of foods reflecting t…
Pleasant food tour - nice guide
An enjoyable 3hr tour. I would have given five stars if not for: The emphasis was only on Chinese food, and I woul…
Secret Food Tour Singapore
WE had a great time! Whilst all the tastings offered weren't to my taste it was great to try them! Helen our leader…
The best Food tour me and my wife ever had!!!
Natalie ( the tour guide ) was Amazing! knowledgeable, professional, so nice. We learn so much above and beyond foo…
Great food tour
This was a great tour around China town. It not only produced great foods and beverages but our guide Helen was a w…
Walking Food Tour - Wonderful
We had a great time on the food tour. Natalie was so informative and gave great insight in Singapore, it’s foods an…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 11,672 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 986 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Singapore
- Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Singapore will start at 11:30 AM. Discover and book Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Singapore on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Singapore on Tripadvisor
- Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Singapore price starts from £71.84. Discover and book Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Singapore on Tripadvisor
- Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Singapore cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Tour: Secret Food Tours Singapore on Tripadvisor