the unit stands out for the protection of wildlife species such as pudu, chingue and Chilean partridge. In what has flora is concerned, highlight olivillo, raulí, oak, coigüe and laurel. The predominant ecosystems correspond to the coironales (high Andean steppe of the Maule) and the deciduous forest, formed by species like oak, raulí, ñirre and hualo, covering between both, great part of the surface of the park.
Salto La Leona: 1,200 meters. Duration on foot: 2 hours. This trail shows the spectacularity of the Seven Cups and then reaches one of the great waterfalls;
- Retreat from hotels in communes of Recoleta, Santiago, Providencia and Las Condes, people in other communes meeting point Metro Tobalaba, Metro los Heroes
- Technical stop in Copec San Francisco de Mostazal service.
- Transfer to San Pedro wine store.
- Take the road back to Molina
- Visit Salto Velo de la Novia
- Arrival National Park Radal seven Cups
- Lunch (Roast beef with vegetables and a glass of wine)
- tour of the reserve and time to shoot photographs.
- 17 Hours return to Santiago