Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
On this private tour, we can tailor the tour entirely to your needs. With your private guide, you can take all the time you want to stroll along the boutique shops, art galleries and ask the specifics you would like to find out! On this walking tour you will discover all the backstreets, admire street art and enjoy a funicular railway ride. Enjoy a pleasant wine tour & tasting in the Casablanca Valley on the way!. We ensure maximum flexibility and promise you a fantastic day out!
- You'll start atPark Plaza SantiagoOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Casablanca Valley Wine RouteStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byFlower Clock (Reloj de Flores)
- 2Paseo Del PuertoStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Plaza SotomayorStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Cerro AlegreStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Cerro ConcepcionStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byAscensor ConcepcionAscensor El Peral
- You'll end atPark Plaza SantiagoAv. Ricardo Lyon 207, Providencia, Región Metropolitana, ChileSee address & details
Park Plaza Santiago, Av. Ricardo Lyon 207, Providencia, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Returns to original departure point
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Winery Tour & Tasting
- Entry/Admission - Casablanca Valley Wine Route
- Entry/Admission - Paseo Del Puerto
- Entry/Admission - Plaza Sotomayor
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Alegre
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Concepcion
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Chile Off Track
We had a great trip to the observatory. We were picked up by Susie who was super friendly and informative. When we…
Enjoyable Day in Casablanca
We selected this tour based on the positive reviews and the tour turned out to be better than we had anticipated. I…
Don't Miss--We Were Star Struck! : )
Yes, this experience is a bit pricey but worth every penny to view the Sun and Stars at this amazing private observ…
Fell short in many ways, will not recommend
We were a bit disappointed. We paid a lot of money and thought it would be amazing but it seemed this company might…
Personalised tailored tour so know ahead of time if you want to see something specific
Chile Off Track arranged for Barbara (not then listed on their website) to conduct a private tour for two of us at …
You must do this Fantastic Stargazing Tour
A wonderful and amazing experience with an enthusiastic and incredibly knowledgable host D’amaso. The enlightening…
We did a star gazing tour and the Andes mountain hike. Janine and Felipe were our two guides and both were fantasti…
Amazing experience - not to be missed
Communication throughout was superb. We had a fantastic time. The wine and local foods were lovely and the knowledg…
Chile off track with Gaston
We actually did 3 tours with Gaston and he was a friendly , helpful , chatty guide who was full of stories and alw…
Gaston and Off-track- a wonderful match
We actually did 4 tours with Gaston and he was so obliging and easy-going! We chatted about life in Chile. He obvio…
Hiking with Gaston
It was interesting to see the city as we drove through the financial area and Los Condas on our way up to the Pa…
Phenomenal private winery tour of the Colchagua Valley
If you are considering a wine tour in Chile, choose Chile off Track! My fiancé and I were originally planning on sp…
Excellent Private Experience!
Barbara provided my young son and I with an excellent experience! In just a short drive, we were quickly removed fr…
A really unique experience!
My 14 year old hopes to be an astrophysicist and while we were planning our trip to Chile, this tour was his #1 pic…
Our horseback riding adventure with our guide Barbara was amazing! She personalized the trip to our needs and we ne…
- Duration: 8–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Winery & Valparaiso Private Tour - day trip from Santiago
What time does Winery & Valparaiso Private Tour - day trip from Santiago start?
Winery & Valparaiso Private Tour - day trip from Santiago will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Winery & Valparaiso Private Tour - day trip from Santiago on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Winery & Valparaiso Private Tour - day trip from Santiago?
How much is Winery & Valparaiso Private Tour - day trip from Santiago?
Winery & Valparaiso Private Tour - day trip from Santiago price starts from £155.90. Discover and book Winery & Valparaiso Private Tour - day trip from Santiago on Tripadvisor
What is the Winery & Valparaiso Private Tour - day trip from Santiago cancellation policy?
Winery & Valparaiso Private Tour - day trip from Santiago cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Winery & Valparaiso Private Tour - day trip from Santiago on Tripadvisor