This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This national park stands out for the protection of wildlife species such as pudu, chingue and Chilean partridge. In what has flora is concerned, highlight olivillo, raulí, oak, coigüe and laurel. The predominant ecosystems correspond to the coironales and the deciduous forest, formed by species like oak, raulí, ñirre and hualo, covering between both, great part of the surface of the park. It is a majestic place where you will see dreamlike landscapes. We'll do a stop for lunch in a local restaurant (lunch not included in the price).
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Parque Nacional Radal Siete TazasStop: 5 hours - Admission includedCome and meet nature in its essence where we will take a walk through the Radal 7 Tazas National Park and you will get to know the famous Salto Velo de la Novia, 7 Tazas and finally the Salto de la Leona, making a light trek through the route of the path of the walkers, until you reach a beautiful waterfall where you can cool off with the turquoise waters of the clear river.Read more
- Parking Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Radal Siete Tazas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Tac Turismo
Interesting but not comfortable
We were looking forward to this tour and visiting Valparaíso and Viña del Mar. Tour guide arrived 1/3 late because …
Yet another excellent trip with this company. Eric was once again our tour guide doing a wonderful job of informing…
Valle Nevado & Farellones
Our friendly guide Eric collected us from our hotel at the agreed time. We had a good journey up into the Andes,enj…
We were contacted by the tour operator and advised we were unable to take the tour due to demonstrations in the cit…
Valparaiso Made Easy
We were picked up and dropped off at our hotel, the trip in the van was comfortable and the tour leader, who was qu…
Overall I’d recommend this tour. We were advised pick up time the night before and pick up arrived on time. The v…
Transport did not show. Then entered into an elaborate scam with a couple of taxi drivers who claimed to ring the c…
Half Day Guided Tour in Santiago,Chile.
My Half Day tour in Santiago was was cancelled the evening prior.Upon requesting they signed me up for the Monday t…
Good solid tour Good value
Very convenient pick up and drop off at hotel. Our guide/driver Alex had only rudimentary English but was able to …
Great day to explore and discover the region!
It was a good change to get out of the city and explore the country. The driving wasn't long and the tour guide ke…
Lovely day out. Stopping en route at a winery, you make your way to Valparaiso and see many interesting sights. The…
I initially thought that I would find this less interesting, but lots of tours in Santiago are geared towards viney…
Fabulous guided tour with Fabrizio
Picked up promptly at our hotel and taken to city by Fabrizio. The tour started immediately with him providing deta…
Vaparaiso and Vina del Mar
Bus was OK - no microphone, and on return no air conditioning; so was very uncomfortable, not to mention we were la…
Small group - good price
It's a good tour for the price. The 10-passenger van was full. Ariel's English was good and he was quite informativ…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 6,869 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,300 travellers!