Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Is a different way to begin to discover the city of Santiago BY FOOD AND FOOT. "There is no better way to get the heart of any city than through its cuisine. And that means not just eating, but shopping for it, and cooking for it " words of Taylor Holliday at the New York Times. You will learnt to cook authentic Chilena dishes guided by a chef that also explain to you the best pairing of food and wine. After this great lunch is necessary a walk, and we will begin to discover the history of the city by foot, taking the subway to the historical center of Santiago and walk throught it, the best way to discover a city is walking, looking at the details, talking with local people.
- You'll start atCentral MarketSan Pablo, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, ChileWe will meet in front of the main access to Mercado Central at 9:00 amSee address & details
- 1Central Market (Mercado Central)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2La Vega CentralStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Cerro Santa LuciaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Centro Cultural Gabriela Mistral GAMStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Plaza de ArmasStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6La MonedaStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 7Barrio LastarriaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atLa MonedaSantiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, ChileWe can finish the tour at La Moneda subway station or at the most convenietn subway station for the passengersSee address & details
Central Market, San Pablo, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
La Moneda, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
- Is included in the lunch pisco sour, apetizer, main dish, desert and wine (as many glasses you can drink)
- any other extras
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Although trip started one hour later that schedule (no fault of the guide, I reckon), she was very knowledgeable and friendly. The information on the food items in the two markets we visited (fish and fruit), the very tasty lunch in a very homey environment/ the vistas of the…
Date of experience: December 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Wine Wein Tours
We were fortunate to have 3 days with Patricia touring Santiago, the Casablanca Valley and Valparaiso. Santiago cam…
Absolutely wonderful experience
My friend and I wanted to experience some Chilean wines. And Patricia knows how to show you a good time. Prompt pic…
The tour started off with a gastronomy class led by Chef Gerard who was super welcoming and always ready to share f…
A wonderful day trip to the Andes!
Patricia, thank you for an enjoyable tour to the Andes and Cajón del Maipo. My husband and I were impressed with y…
Definitely the highlight of our Santiago stay!
I can't say enough good things about our time with Patricia as she took us to see the majesty of the Andes up close…
Great walking tour!
We did a walking tour of Santiago with Patricia. She was a wonderful guide! She was very knowledgeable about the hi…
A perfect day in the Andes
We came in a day early for a cruise, and wanted to see the Andes. We couldn’t have picked a better tour! Patricia…
The perfect day trip to Casablanca and San Antonio valleys.
We have just returned from our trip to South America, including three days in Santiago. As we only had one day in w…
Perfect last day with Patricia after a cruise
We finished our cruise in San Antonio and were wondering what to do for our last ours before flying home from Santi…
Great day trips to valleys around Santiago for wine tasting and sightseeing!
Patricia organized 4 days of delightful touring. The first day familiarized us with the city of Santiago. The nex…
Wonderful tour in Santiago region
Our hotel organised this tour with Patricia after we told them what interested us. My husband and I loved our day w…
2 Private Tours with Patricia, Wine Wein Tour
I was fortunate that I could do 2 full day private tours with Patricia in my 5 day visit to Santiago. The first one…
Our guide, Patricia was very knowledgeable and helpful. The Casa Marin winery and adjacent village was beautiful. …
Amazing wine tasting and tour!
Patricia took us on a full-day wine tour in Casablanca Valley. Her selection of wineries was great - each was very …
excellent tour with Patricia
On time at our hotel, professional and knowledgeable,,, Patricia is the one to go with on a private wine tour,,,…
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3316 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 162 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 694 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Discover Santiago by food and foot
- Discover Santiago by food and foot price starts from £153.96. Discover and book Discover Santiago by food and foot on Tripadvisor
- Discover Santiago by food and foot cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Discover Santiago by food and foot on Tripadvisor
- Discover Santiago by food and foot is hosted by Wine Wein Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wine Wein Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Discover Santiago by food and foot on Tripadvisor