Tour starts about 09AM. We will go to the coastal road arrived Algarrobo beach and then to Isla Negra Museum, where we visit one of the three museum houses Pablo Neruda. About 11:45 am we will take the route to Pomaire get to around 1pm.
In this small, rustic country village 68km southwest of Santiago, skilled potters make beautifully simple brown and black earthenware ceramics and sell them for incredibly cheap prices (a homemade coffee mug goes for 1000 CLP). A trip here makes a pleasant half-day out, especially as the town is also celebrated for its traditional Chilean food.
PROGRAM MARTES / TUESDAY A / TO DOMINGO / SUNDAY INCLUYE / INCLUDES
• Pick up hotel / address and drop off hotel / address
• Private transportation. Duration Tour 7 to 8 hrs
• Snack mineral water, Tickets: Museum and Lunch
• Tipical Chilean Lunch in Pomaire Town
• Visit Pomaire Town and artesanal local business (many local)
• Tour flexible time